Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-02-2010, 07:40 AM   #181
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Official Chipette Contest Rules: Contest for Canadians ONLY

For those of you with TWITTER accounts TWEET WEBKINZ!! I urge you because this is incredibly unfair and a total wasted effort. This had better NOT mess up the distribution of Easter gifts, either....Tell them to get the SOCK MONKEY Out of the control room
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2010, 07:40 AM   #182
countryboy12
Webkinz :)

janibabes will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Hpw bizarre, I see the Chippettes ad just second down on your link Janie...
I don't get it either. It doesn't show for me. It should! I am in Nova Scotia and it is blocked or something here.
janibabes is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 07:41 AM   #183
Gift Guru

smvmonkey knows the way
smvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the way

Donation Award 

For those of you with TWITTER accounts TWEET WEBKINZ!! I urge you because this is incredibly unfair and a total wasted effort. This had better NOT mess up the distribution of Easter gifts, either....Tell them to get the SOCK MONKEY Out of the control room
Yes!! I agree! If you have a twitter, tweet Webkinz!

This contest sounds absolutely ridiculous and not even worth it, lol.
I usually don't "bash" or put down Ganz but wow.
smvmonkey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 07:42 AM   #184
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

I already tweeted this:
my deployed AMERICAN soldier is contemplating stopping purchasing webkinz due to lack of respect of costumers from ALL countries!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 07:42 AM   #185

Mom2kinzlover is a jewel in the roughMom2kinzlover is a jewel in the rough

Got nothing against Canadians. My all time favorite band is from Canada. I mean I would follow them around and go to their concerts and blast their music constantly...

RUSH

Yes I am THAT OLD

But I digress...

Since having a kid has watered down my ability to listen to Tom Sawyer and YYZ, I now live in Webkinz Land...and still with the kid could have the chipmunks. She even reminded me to look on WebkinzNewz when she went to sleep so she could dress up her chipmunk. Oh well.
Mom2kinzlover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 07:43 AM   #186
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

Well, Janet I AM Canadian and I have gotten nothing but Invalid coding since I got up this am This is stupid with a CAPITAL *S*T*U*P*I*D* and I don't usually whinge about Ganz *sigh*
Really? My kiddos had no problems doing there's just a bit ago when they woke up.
lamb is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 07:43 AM   #187
hyIsMyRideBroken?

Aeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

I really don't like being excluded. but I'm more upset that we didn't know and had a chance to get excited. I told a friend of mine, who has a birthday today, all about this. She will be so disappointed.

As for feeling overlooked, it's okay, I'll just spend the money I would have spent on Easter stuff in the estore and spend it elsewhere. Hope it was worth the cost, because I know I'm not alone.
Aeza is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 07:43 AM   #188
I see a

ilyx3lexee will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Amneris
Fake newspaper headline: Millions flock across the border to Canadian Internet Cafes! Experts baffled!
lol! That would be hilarious.
ilyx3lexee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 07:45 AM   #189

junebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond repute

WOW how disapointing. Maybe GANZ no longer wants us to play on WEBKINZ???? At any rate this is terrible. My girls were so excited and now this. Maybe it is time to stop playing with WEBKINZ, it just seems that there are a lot of disappointments - The Sparkling Pegasus was bad enough and now this. After all the money we spend on these things it just isn't worth the disapointments.
junebugwebkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 07:46 AM   #190
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

I am really disappointed. I haven't been able to enter a contest for a bit.
I couldn't enter the youtube one... They hold twitter contests, right? I can't do those...

Now this?

I think they are off their rocker.
Quack Quack is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
chipette, i <3 wi!, jenn was here :), rickety wuz here, webkinzrules77 was here, world peace, yam was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: