Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-02-2010, 06:26 AM   #151
ebheads love
Webkinz :)

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

Default Re: Official Chipette Contest Rules: Contest for Canadians ONLY

View Post Originally Posted by Arte's Fan
Ok this is not fair. It's bad enough having contests exclusive to people who Tweet or can have access to youtube commenting but now have a click contest exclusive to Canadian residents? What is their problem. I was looking forward to this all night for today.
This is exactly what I said too. I am not happy with Ganz as the days go on....
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2010, 06:27 AM   #152
countryboy12

janibabes will become famous soon enough

Still not showing for me. I guess Nova Scotia is no longer part of Canada.
janibabes is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 06:30 AM   #153
Gifted

BloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roost

Why would GANZ do this? In fact, why would GANZ do things they do?!?! I am in the U.S.A and think this si unfair. Oh well, I am not going to mope about it, I didn't even like the costumes.
BloogleJ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 06:35 AM   #154
YEA! I'm finally a

calicocat1455 is just really nicecalicocat1455 is just really nice

Well, on the bright side, if I get more than one of a costume I'd be willing to do a little trading...
calicocat1455 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 06:36 AM   #155
sidereal will become famous soon enough

I, too, am disappointed to be excluded from this contest. I am seeing so many people upset about this contest in particular. People have mentioned calling Ganz or asking the people who ARE eligible to refrain from participating in order to force Ganz to be fair to those who aren't. I wonder if people realize that there are groups of people excluded from EVERY contest. As a resident of Florida, I am excluded from every contest (along with all residents of New York and Quebec). To be fair to our friends from Canada who ARE eligible, if we asked them to refrain from participation it would be like me asking everyone to never participate in any contest. I do understand the disappointment that comes with being excluded. I am still sad that I will never have a shot at a Sparkle Pegasus. But...

Since it seems the boundaries of eligibility are based on laws regarding internet contests, perhaps we can collectively ask Ganz to add in a loophole that allows exluded groups to "squeak" around those laws. Maybe add in the option of a mail-in entry if a WW player is excluded from internet entry in their region?

In the meantime, good luck to those who are able to participate! I will wait for the next WI contest
sidereal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 06:40 AM   #156
Tigger is Great
Gift Guru

tigger2376 is sweet stuff
tigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stuff

I'm not saying to much as everytime i say something i get the impression i'm a sore loser

If you look at the rules on the webkinz news site you can only enter the competitions if you live in Amercia or Canada , what about the rest of the countries that pay for Deluxe , webkinz, estore , etc we get excluded from every competition on the webkinz new website and never given a second thought but there always quick at taking our money.

Why can't we enter these competitions just because we don't ive in America or canada ?

I myself have over 208 webkinz and still have a dozen or so to adopt and that's not without kinz clips ,zum buddys , charms , figures etcs , I think Myself it's about time that ganz thinks about other countries other than Canada and America I'm sorry if this offends some people .

I enjoy playing webkinz i wouldn't buy them if i didn't i just wish i could participate in everthing like every other country

Please rethink your policy on your contests for all countries Ganz a webkinz fan
tigger2376 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 06:51 AM   #157
Gifted

Nakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clown

We Europeans are always left out anyway, haha. Nah, it's a shame but I'm not going to care too much... maybe they'll change their minds later.
Nakisha is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 07:00 AM   #158
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

What?! That is so not fair!

WHY would they DO this to us?
kittycats10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 07:04 AM   #159
bamamomto4
Gift Guru

tammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond repute

Arent the chipmunks...well,American?? LOL
Maybe the Chippettes are Canadian??

This just stinks!!

I have 8 or 9 email addresses just gone to waste lol

Ganz sure is making some bad moves here lately. Makes people rebel,by not buying or spending money on their items,which means sales will drop,which means it will hit in them in the pocket books eventually.I recall something happening to TY beanies once...remember?! Now look at them...TY is NOTHING IMO...eventually WW will be as well.

Theres always going to be *the next big thing* and once that hits, kids and or adults will stop sinking money in WW...nothing last forever,and Ganz is just making it happen faster IMO....

My kids are already playing on poptopia or something like that and moving away from WW..I end up doing their dailies etc....I opened two of the kids berry jars yesterday and they didnt even ask what they got.............they asked if they could get on poptopia..............which is FREE!!
My kids normally ask for webkinz for their bday and get a webkinz in their easter basket and havent said anything about that My sons bday actually falls on easter this year and I had thought he'd get quite a few webkinz for both easter and his bday and hasnt even asked for one. (he'll be 9 Sunday and I already see him growing out of webkinz)

but with that all said....I would let someone use my email addresses

Wonder if an american email address IS USED?! Would the system know and not send me a code??

Im just bummed....as many of us are. Pity party at my place..???!!! LOL
tammy1072 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 07:06 AM   #160
Janet_xo3 has a spectacular aura aboutJanet_xo3 has a spectacular aura about

That is horrible, it has to be a mistake that can be fixed. I am Canadian and if it was reversed and I was left out I would be so upset!
Janet_xo3 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
chipette, i <3 wi!, jenn was here :), rickety wuz here, webkinzrules77 was here, world peace, yam was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: