Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-02-2010, 05:13 AM   #131
Lil Kinz
lovelion123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Official Chipette Contest Rules: Contest for Canadians ONLY

wow that is so unfair how are they allowed to do that thet are mean i really want won so unfair
lovelion123 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2010, 05:15 AM   #132
Love
Gifted

taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!

Oh... Not only am I sad about this, but I know my daughter is going to be really upset, she was SO excited about this one.
taytertots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 05:24 AM   #133
YEA! I'm finally a
Webkinz :)

calicocat1455 is just really nicecalicocat1455 is just really nice

Well, I don't really have a problem, since I'm Canadian... but still, it's EXTREMELY rude to get people all excited and have them wake up in the morning finding that they can't enter.
calicocat1455 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 05:34 AM   #134
Diabetes Awareness

Joani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonder

I have been looking forward to this all week. I am keeping my hopes up that we will all have a chance at these awesome outfits. Fingers crossed
Joani is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 05:40 AM   #135
Dora616
Gift Guru

All4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clown

I see it is only for Canadians. Well Good luck to those who can get the costumes.
All4my5girls is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 05:42 AM   #136
greenlizard17

octgreen17 is a glorious beacon of lightoctgreen17 is a glorious beacon of light

I am very bummed about this too just as most here, but I can say that I never knew that there were other countries excluded from contests. I never usually read the contest rules because they bore me. But I was aware of other countries that do not get their Holiday's Celebrated. And yes this is a problem and it is not fair.

I am an American, and I am happy that for once a country that was previously excluded is getting a contest of their own. What we need to do is just take a step back and see what the big picture is here. For years, as it seems, there have been getting these contest that exclude other places, and yes this is due to rules and regulations that places have to protect their citizens.

But rather then complain about it, we should be grateful that a place once excluded is getting something now. We are a family here and families are happy for their members even if they get something one of them don't have. It is always nice for anyone to get something that is designed for them. And yes there is tons of very upset people and no doubt children will be upset about this too. But I think that one thing that everyone needs to recognize is that there are places that have not been getting this for years. Maybe if it was more of a widely know thing, then people would be less upset and happy for those that get it.

Of course people spend tons of money getting Webkinz and Webkinz related things all over the world, but just because we are not getting one outfit for one contest is not a reason to go on a mass protest and flog the lines of Ganz. We have to remember that even though we spend tons of money on these items, Ganz can discontinue the site at any time. They are not going to make everyone happy all the time, but look at the big picture here. We still have the Webkinz site, we can still get on and do the dailies and the activities and games. And everyone that purchases a Webkinz gets to do the same thing all together in a massive community. We all should be grateful that we still have the Webkinz site and rather then rally against one place that gets something over another we should just focus on what good things Ganz provides everyone with now.

I do not mean this post to be rude or to upset anyone or any such thing, I just want people to be happy for what they have now in Webkinz and remember that at any time it can just go away.
octgreen17 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 06:01 AM   #137
ishing for more

kittykat12 is a glorious beacon of lightkittykat12 is a glorious beacon of lightkittykat12 is a glorious beacon of light

Aw man Ganz! why do you always make things unfair?
kittykat12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 06:05 AM   #138
Gifted

frostfur has disabled reputation

Aww That stinks Guess who's taking a trip to Canada tomorrow? Wow that's gonna be a LONG LONG drive xD maybe a plane would work. yah, that sounds better
frostfur is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 06:06 AM   #139
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

I see this as "Spend more money, buy all our pets, virtual and plush. We have made a TON of estore items that you just have to have, spend more money. However, when we give some stuff away it won't be for everyone, it will be on a bad site like YouTube and for holidays we will give you some food, not cloths. However, if you want some cloths head over to the estore and pay for some." Thank you Ganz I am so glad that you care...
Old 04-02-2010, 06:09 AM   #140
beadprincess is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh Well There a chance for trading maybe
beadprincess is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
chipette, i <3 wi!, jenn was here :), rickety wuz here, webkinzrules77 was here, world peace, yam was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: