Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-25-2009, 09:07 PM   #71
Webkinz :)
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

Default Re: October's Signature Pet Revealed

Simply Stunning, I am going to preorder mine tonight. 2 of them to be exact. That is beautiful. I wanted a signature Husky, this is better yet!!!!

Good Job Ganz!!!
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-25-2009, 09:13 PM   #72
terdwig

wormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guide

I love this pet even though in my opinion Signature Pets aew to pricey I NEED thi one!!!
wormy is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 09:15 PM   #73
Not just a
Gift Guru

ImTara55 is a forum hero
ImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum hero

Wow, that's really pretty!
ImTara55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 09:15 PM   #74
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

Can not wait, just preordered all the october pets. That is going to be a great birthday month for me, and all the webkinz are sooo cute!!!! Really excited about this wolf though, naming one Teddy after my friends wolf may he RIP and for the other hmmm.. ROWDY!!!! After my favorite malamute!! Must stop the addiction!!! lol.
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 09:18 PM   #75
Lil Kinz
courtneywebkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!it is adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!my calico cat and raccoon will have another signature pet friend!!!!!!!!!!;d
courtneywebkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 09:21 PM   #76
virtualpawprints
Gifted

virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

Well, those that guessed the "King of the Forest" would be a wolf were correct! It is different, depends on the PSI though. Hope it has a moon in the PSI.

I had originally guessed a lion only because of "The Wizard of Oz" where the Lion sings, "I am the king of the forest".
virtualpawprint is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 09:27 PM   #77
is a very lazy

Polka Dotz is the cats pajamas!Polka Dotz is the cats pajamas!Polka Dotz is the cats pajamas!Polka Dotz is the cats pajamas!Polka Dotz is the cats pajamas!Polka Dotz is the cats pajamas!

love love love it!!!!
Polka Dotz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 09:51 PM   #78
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber

Whoo Hoo! Finally a plushy wolf! And a nice looking one too!
big2gray is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 10:03 PM   #79
cattastic

WinterHusky is on a distinguished road

OH MY GOD! u luv it =''D
this is my fave sig!
WinterHusky is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 10:09 PM   #80
hat's a
Gift Guru

Jthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonder

He looks great, I just can't wait to see what the PSI is, I'm glad this one came out in plush form, I really like wolves, but I don't buy eSore,so I couldn't get the grey wolf, mabye I'll get this one, thanks for keeping us updated WI!
Jthegymnast is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: