Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-26-2009, 08:19 AM   #91
Gift Guru

MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness
MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 
Default Re: October's Webkinz Signature Pet Revealed - The Timber Wolf

What can one say, "This one is Breath Taking, Ganz'.

I hope the PSI is comparible to the pet.
Thank you.
MsHoliday is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-26-2009, 08:28 AM   #92
B2UTYFUL
Gifted

poochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond repute

cutie! i love wolves! but i was hoping for a white poodle!:gwolf:
poochie10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 08:30 AM   #93
Webkinz :)

golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero
golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero

Very cute. My boys will love this one.
golferguy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 08:46 AM   #94

Myersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant future

OH MY GOSH... I have to have this one. I have not gotten the Signature Pets before because of the price. I just may have to break down and get this one. He is so cute.. Hope to see what he comes with soon.
Myersnks is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 08:48 AM   #95
Mayora 13

KinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable character
KinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable character

Awwwww, it's so cute!!!

I will definetly be buying this one, and maybe even my brother will get one!
The signature's just keep getting better!

I've liked them all, but when the Raccoon came along I didn't think they could get cuter, then came the Calico Cat, adorable! And then the cocker spaniel is to come, and he looks so cute, the cutest...and know this!! Ganz just keeps getting better and better!!!
If only they would apply some of this creativity and cuteness to their Birthstone pets...
KinzUser2523 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 09:53 AM   #96
Gifted

Nakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clown

Oh good God, that's absolutley my favourite pet ever... I need that one very bad. I love wolves... and I was so sad to find the Webbiewolf an Estore pet. This one must join my family of webbies, I won't rest until I get my hands on one...
Nakisha is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 11:33 AM   #97
Elephantboy42
Gifted
Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!

Even though I like it, if you compare it with the signature golden retriever, it is the exact same, just different fur/fur patterns. I was hoping fot something a little more creative.
-Don
Elephantboy42 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 11:59 AM   #98

Spottedfur will become famous soon enough

That's a very cute pet!

Meh, I'm still trying to track down the Calico (I'm assuming they'll be at Hallmark, but I was on vacation for pretty much the entire month of August and I just got back on Saturday...and I haven't seen a Hallmark in a long time!)

But maybe I'll get that one along with this one for Christmas!
Spottedfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 12:35 PM   #99

susand610 will become famous soon enough

Smile Re: October's Webkinz Signature Pet Revealed - The Timber Wolf

View Post Originally Posted by heart891011
we all knew it would be a wolf
we did? if so then i guess i'm out of the loop. . . i thought it would be a bear
susand610 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 12:40 PM   #100

susand610 will become famous soon enough

Smile Re: October's Signature Pet Revealed

View Post Originally Posted by klock101
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I can have my Jacob pet!
lol ur lucky i don't know WHAT i was thinking. i named my lemur jacob. lol so i'm naming mine Seth. he's my fave wolf lol
susand610 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: