Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-29-2009, 05:45 PM   #41
Lil Kinz

nightbird is an unknown quantity at this point

Donation Award 
Default Re: October's Deluxe Item Revealed: Halloween Headpiece

I can't wait. I love Halloween.
nightbird is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-29-2009, 05:48 PM   #42
Webkinz :)

bigtoe has a spectacular aura about

I was really hoping we'd get a Halloween related piece of clothing. Love the pumpkin mask! Thanks, Ganz!
bigtoe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 05:51 PM   #43
e love Red Sox!
Gifted

yazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant future

Yay!! A Deluxe clothing item I like!! This is super cute and a great clothing piece for Halloween!
yazkitty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 06:49 PM   #44
I'm back...
Gifted

Mystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond repute

Wow its alot like the pumpkin hat...it reminds me of it
Mystic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 06:51 PM   #45
Spring is here!
Webkinz :)

WishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talent

Not one of my favorites. Strange looking...
WishAponAStar is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 06:52 PM   #46
Steelers Nation
Gifted

webkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledge

AWWWW! Its so beautyfullllll!!!!!!! I neeeeeeeeeeeeeed it! Too bad I'm nott a deluxee member.
webkinzchick1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 06:53 PM   #47
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

I think it is so cute! I cant wait to dress up all my webbies in different costumes!
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 06:59 PM   #48
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

i think it is a cute item. i have my toco toucan dressed in the halloween pumpkin outfit and this will go perfectly with it!!!
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 07:08 PM   #49
1lexi3213 teddyc10 t
Gift Guru

1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent

Now I am going to have to join...Thanz ALOT That is Alot of dinero right now!
1lexi3213 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 07:17 PM   #50
hat's a
Gift Guru

Jthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonder

I think it's really cute but I'm not deluxe, oh well!
Jthegymnast is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: