Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-29-2009, 05:10 PM   #31
hershey954
Webkinz :)

Ginger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to all

Default Re: October's Deluxe Item Revealed: Halloween Headpiece

Well that's a little dissapointing...
You'd think that they would come up with something BRILLANT that made everyone want it like...... retired clothes.
Oh well, maybe next month.

red and blue ink is reserved for Staff only
*Dixiecup*

Last edited by Dixiecup; 09-29-2009 at 05:24 PM.. Reason: changing font color
Ginger945 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-29-2009, 05:20 PM   #32
Andykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clown

Hmmm... doesn't look very nice. I'm kinda disappointed.
Andykinz is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 05:21 PM   #33
Hawks4life will become famous soon enough

I love this one. Sure beats a dress. And I don't have the old pumpkin head like alot of other people.
Hawks4life is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 05:22 PM   #34
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

Well, unlike the other Deluxe Membership hats (gold funky hat, samurai warrior hat) at least this one can actually go with something (the Pumpkin shirt from the Kinzstyle shop).

I like the '06 one better too this is not very original nor creative. We should have received a Mummy clothing wrap to go with the Mummy headdress we got in the Hallowe'en giftbox last year.
likmfurry is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 05:25 PM   #35

susand610 will become famous soon enough

Smile Re: October's Deluxe Item Revealed: Halloween Headpiece

awwwww i will be trading for this
susand610 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 05:28 PM   #36

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

Well I am happy we are getting this -- I don't have the old one and this will be fun to have!

I have one of my googles lying on the floor in a garage (he is the victim of a crime that Steve Slone is investigating -- right next to Dr Mark Slone's office). Anyway if the google is wearing the pumpkin hat it may look like someone beaned him with a pumpkin! I'll have to try it
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 05:31 PM   #37

Peanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talent

I love it, I don't have the original one and probably would never be able to get one...think it's perfect for Halloween...I'm happy
Peanut958 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 05:32 PM   #38
Eternal Summer

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

Not a Deluxe member yet, so if we want it, do we have to be a member on October 1st or could we become Deluxe members anytime in October and still receive the pumpkin?

I'm wondering (hoping! ) if the Halloween Day gift might not contain something to go with the pumpkin hat (or is punkin' head?) Maybe the rest of the outfit.
GPX Navigators is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 05:33 PM   #39
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Not too interesting...
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 05:45 PM   #40
jasmyn112952
Gift Guru

Jasmyn1129 is a name known to allJasmyn1129 is a name known to allJasmyn1129 is a name known to all

Donation Award 

I love this headpiece. This may have just encouraged me to sign up for deluxe membership. Thanks for the information.
Jasmyn1129 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: