Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-26-2011, 11:46 AM   #21
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: October Pet of the Month is the Webkinz Black Cat

I am glad that a lot of people are excited about this choice...

I am not! I had a whole bag of seasonal webkinz (love frog, spring pets, winter seasonal pets, etc.) that I was just about to adopt. Now, I fear that they might someday become POTM. So, back in the closet they go.

What's next? Retired pets? eStore pets?
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-26-2011, 11:54 AM   #22
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Cool I own one of those
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 02:07 PM   #23
trinbin21 is on a distinguished road

YES!!! *gets up and dances* I've been waiting for this for like, FOREVER!! THANK YOU GANZ!
trinbin21 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 02:20 PM   #24
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

aws i have this one but it is already logged on!!! i won't get the gift box but i will get to do the activities!!! yea!!!

and they are probably doing a seasonal pet cause that is when it comes out
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 02:32 PM   #25
Liberty

SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!

SWEEEET! I've been hoping for the black cat to be the POTM since 2007!
SugarFrenzy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 02:35 PM   #26
addicted2wedkinz
Lil Kinz

kid@heart4eva is an unknown quantity at this point

Yay! I actually own 2 of these! FINALLY, I can participate in POTM!
kid@heart4eva is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 04:38 PM   #27

Koodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by violinbeauty
*in sarcastic voice* wow, what a surprise! the black cat, for OCTOBER, the HALOWEEN month heehee
Agreed, . Thanks for this update FIA .
Koodo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 05:53 PM   #28
Unregistered

View Post Originally Posted by Unregistered
This is good and bad at the same time. I'm happy because ill finally be able to get in on the extra dailly stuff. to bad i adopted my black cat way back in 2008 and cant get a potm gift bag >
Well, I TOTALLY agree with you!!!!! LOL, every single pet I get, about a month or 2 later, its POTM.
Guess I should wait untill officially adopting it online.
Old 07-26-2011, 07:19 PM   #29
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

DD is excited since she has this one on her account. Bet she forgot she won't get the gift bag though. Aww not sure I want to remind her.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 08:23 PM   #30
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

I don't have one of these yet, but have been hoping to get it. But now that it's going to POTM, Ganz (according to the front page) is limiting the availability in stores??? I don't understand.
WebCats139 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: