Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-24-2010, 04:10 PM   #11
rosie1960
Webkinz :)

barbie1960 is just really nicebarbie1960 is just really nice

Default Re: October POTM Pink Poodle Says "I Dream in Pink"

Thanks for all the wonderful updates.Everyone have a great day and God bless.
barbie1960 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-2010, 04:15 PM   #12
here to win

carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!

I was wondering why the pet was a Pink Poodle and not something more Halloween-y. Thanks for the news.
carmentacmc is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 04:16 PM   #13
it's mee

sportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond repute

Awh, cool!
that tree is beautifull!
sportlover1603 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 04:40 PM   #14
I Love me some

Animalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by artemishunter
love the video
I think I saw the ribbon Maltese (tired of calling it a Yorkie)
Click the image to open in full size.
Haha I was going to point that out too! I really liked the video too. Real nice. Tied for favorite with 9Lives. But if I had to pick 9Lives would be ahead. But I really liked how upbeat, sweet, and whimsical this video was. I really like the items. Good video. And good cause the money for the pet is going to. Good video, good video.
Animalia is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 04:42 PM   #15
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: October POTM Pink Poodle Says "I Dream in Pink"

Thanx for the update.
Have a Pink Poodle & love the color pinkl. Can't wait to see all of the items at the estore. Really, really loving the Pink Tree & Boat thing.
suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 04:43 PM   #16
Gift Guru

CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!

Did anyone else get taken to a different site instead of it just popping up on Webkinz? I had to go to Webkinz and log in again when I clicked on it on the side ads.
CCBMom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 04:59 PM   #17
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

i like it it features some things connecteted to breast cancer like the sign they made in the sky and that sick cloud sheep above all great song

View Post Originally Posted by CCBMom
Did anyone else get taken to a different site instead of it just popping up on Webkinz? I had to go to Webkinz and log in again when I clicked on it on the side ads.
this happens now if you clickl the add for it but you don't have to log out there is a button that takes you back to ww
zacspet is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 05:36 PM   #18

kittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant future

I LOVE the theme. I just went to the estore and a number of POM items are available right now.....I just purchased a few. The kit and boat are "coming soon" items but you can purchase some items right now. I have not yet tried to enter the codes though. The shoes are adorable and the piano too. A great cause

Just wanted to let everyone know that the shoes, hat and piano unlocked and went into my dock.....the shoes and hat are adorable......but the problem I have with the pink piano when I placed it in my indoor room is that IT DOES NOT PLAY when I have my pet touch it. I don't know if anyone else will have this problem, and it is probably just a glitch for now because it is new, but I wanted to let you know what I have experienced. It is supposed to be animated with sound.

Last edited by kittycat mommy; 09-24-2010 at 05:36 PM..
kittycat mommy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 06:15 PM   #19
Luv Twilight

BellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond repute

Oh my, this is the first POTM video that I thought was absolutely dreadful. My kids were covering their ears lol. They don't like jazz (they hated "Misunderstood" as well) and really want more bouncy fun songs like "Tiger Tiger" and "Piggy Plum Pie". Me, I'd like a comic opera in the vein of Gilbert and Sullivan lol! What's the chances I'll get that though?

The animation in the black-and-pink sequence was kinda dull. I can't wait for the estore items though lol. This is the first POTM package in a long time where I'll probably buy the whole value pack rather than cherry pick just the items I like.
BellaSwan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 06:53 PM   #20
I loves pigs and

Super Pig is a glorious beacon of lightSuper Pig is a glorious beacon of lightSuper Pig is a glorious beacon of light

I really love the direction [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] is going with these videos. They're now better nimated and have more purpose! I was so happy when I saw the pink ribbon in the sky.
Super Pig is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: