Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-03-2010, 04:36 PM   #71
Gifted

monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!

Default Re: October 2010 Pet of the Month Revealed: Pink Poodle for Breast Cancer

This is a great idea. Way to go, Ganz!
monkeys12rule is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-2010, 05:20 PM   #72
LKAUR
Webkinz :)

LKAUR will become famous soon enough

Default Re: October 2010 Pet of the Month Revealed: Pink Poodle for Breast Cancer

cool! poodle was my first pet, cant wait!
LKAUR is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 05:22 PM   #73
Lil Kinz

skysheep101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: October 2010 Pet of the Month Revealed: Pink Poodle for Breast Cancer

that is grand go ganz!!!!

yeah go ganz keep doing cool things:easter: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
skysheep101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 05:46 PM   #74
Summer, come back!

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

OH NO! I saw this and was so excited then I saw it isn't till Oct. I had this wonderful idea, I do the Relay for Life in August and thought this would be great to make a basket with different Webbies with this being the center of the arrangement. I thought cards, a carrier, etc. But I need it in August!!! This would have done great on our silent auction! I wonder if I could write and ask them for one early? lol
kawee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 05:52 PM   #75
ow, Proud to be a

CrazyLlama is just really niceCrazyLlama is just really nice

Aww, mani just got new pink poodle should of saved code, though this is awsome
CrazyLlama is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 06:17 PM   #76
I Love me some

Animalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud of

Good idea GANZ!!!!!!
Animalia is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 06:27 PM   #77
uvs his wife andDD/S

CanesFan knows the way
CanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by MamaDragon3
While I appreciate the effort to "raise awareness", I'd love to see Ganz actually donate a portion of the proceeds from the sale of these Pink Poodles to the Susan G. Komen foundation. This looks like such good PR for them--I'll bet a lot of people buy them thinking their purchase goes to a good cause.

It's just like the Signature Endangered Line. They're good for "raising awareness" of a problem, but I'd much rather them donate to help solve it. Why can't a portion of the proceeds from the Endangered line go to the World Wildlife Fund or something?

Shakes head.....someone please correct me if I am misinformed on this. This is one case in which I'd love to be wrong.

Well said. If they truly want to team up, donate a portion of all sales.

View Post Originally Posted by kschoice
I think this a wonderful idea from Ganz. Lynn Redgrave just passed away after years of battling breast cancer. Such sad news, but I am grateful Ganz is stepping up to help support the cause.

Oh, and the pink poodle is a great choice.
I saw that too
CanesFan is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 06:30 PM   #78
Neiler for life

Boltaway is sweet stuff
Boltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuff

That is very nice of them.For once,ganz is making a good decision.I think they should do more things like that instead of being foolish and wasting their money and time on things like different signature lines and amazing hamsters.Good idea,ganz! Maybe I'll buy one for my birthday,which is in october.
Boltaway is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 06:36 PM   #79
Summer, come back!

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

If the Koman Cure name is used they are getting their share. Never fear.
kawee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 06:39 PM   #80

Bugga97 is a jewel in the roughBugga97 is a jewel in the rough

i think this is just so so amazing and so so nice
Bugga97 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
aw! how sweet ganz!, blooglej wuz here hahaha, ganz cares, go ganz!, good cause ganz!, guess what i was here lol

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: