Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-03-2010, 04:41 AM   #21
eAreYoung
Gifted

DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!

Default Re: October 2010 Pet of the Month Revealed: Pink Poodle for Breast Cancer

That's wonderful news! A great webkinz for a great cause.
DIBS is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-2010, 05:16 AM   #22
jeepchick4x4
Webkinz :)

jeepchick4x4 is on a distinguished road

Thumbs up Re: October 2010 Pet of the Month Revealed: Pink Poodle for Breast Cancer

OMG I love love LOVE this idea!!! Awesome, can't wait, so excited!!!!
jeepchick4x4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 05:54 AM   #23
The GTS Works!

MamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: October 2010 Pet of the Month Revealed: Pink Poodle for Breast Cancer

While I appreciate the effort to "raise awareness", I'd love to see Ganz actually donate a portion of the proceeds from the sale of these Pink Poodles to the Susan G. Komen foundation. This looks like such good PR for them--I'll bet a lot of people buy them thinking their purchase goes to a good cause.

It's just like the Signature Endangered Line. They're good for "raising awareness" of a problem, but I'd much rather them donate to help solve it. Why can't a portion of the proceeds from the Endangered line go to the World Wildlife Fund or something?

Shakes head.....someone please correct me if I am misinformed on this. This is one case in which I'd love to be wrong.

Last edited by MamaDragon3; 05-03-2010 at 06:23 AM..
MamaDragon3 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 06:02 AM   #24
Gifted

BloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by Soapie0
Okay, here's some things I'm wondering.

One, I already have a pink poodle - I know I won't get a loot bag, but will I still be able to partcipate in the POTM activities or are they specific to this poodle?

Secondly, I didn't see where it said Ganz was donating any money to breast cancer research. Is this just for awareness or are they contributing a portion of sales? My grandmother died of breast cancer, my mother had a lump removed - this is my cause!! I always buy things that donate proceeds. But, there are a lot of companies that just make pink things and you think you're doing good, but they're pocketing all the money. What's Ganz doing?
Exactly what I was thinking. My cousin almost died of cancer, so is it just a AWARENESS or a PARTNERSHIP?? And no offense, I do not really like poodles :| If someonne could let me know about this, I would change my mind and so buy one!!!! This is a good idea so that now kids could be informed.
BloogleJ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 06:04 AM   #25
jennbugs

jennbugs73 is on a distinguished road

I agree. While it is a really good effort, and don't get me wrong, I am glad to see that the effort was made to raise awareness. I would love to see some proceeds go toward this and other charities that companies say that they are supporting or raising awareness for and know how much they give back.

Still, a good effort on Ganz behalf in making strides in the community. You are making efforts here which is a major step in the right direction.
jennbugs73 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 06:27 AM   #26

Webkinzdgog48 will become famous soon enough

great idea ganz!
like soapie said are they just going to take all the money or just donate it?
Webkinzdgog48 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 06:47 AM   #27
crybaby
Gifted
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous

I HAVE THE PINK thank you Ganz
889wlry is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 06:55 AM   #28
I love Owls :3

prrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonder

Very niceI love this idea! Good job,GANZ!
But I think it's kinda strange for small kids.
And POM is too!
prrety11 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 07:00 AM   #29

arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth
arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth

Post Re: October 2010 Pet of the Month Revealed: Pink Poodle for Breast Cancer

Awesome ganz, Now your doing it right! First its Autism awarness with WI, and then its breast cancer with ganz! Now lets see if they'll support Amputees.
arnold995 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 07:06 AM   #30
katt †

cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Wink Re: October 2010 Pet of the Month Revealed: Pink Poodle for Breast Cancer

Aw! My mother's sisiter had breast cancer, and died from it 11 years ago. It was very upseting. But that's great for Ganz!
cloverpuppy10 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
aw! how sweet ganz!, blooglej wuz here hahaha, ganz cares, go ganz!, good cause ganz!, guess what i was here lol

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: