Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-02-2010, 11:25 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

rain62001 is a splendid one to beholdrain62001 is a splendid one to beholdrain62001 is a splendid one to beholdrain62001 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: October 2010 Pet of the Month Revealed: Pink Poodle for Breast Cancer

Wonderful idea Ganz!!!
Can't wait til Oct. to buy one!
rain62001 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-02-2010, 11:34 PM   #12
Audreykinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: October 2010 Pet of the Month Revealed: Pink Poodle for Breast Cancer

It's so Sad, Cancer seems to hit all of us.
I already have the pink poodle i am also going to get this one. I hope some funds will go to Breast Cancer.
My Husband and I spend alot of time and Energy with Gilda's [Radners] Club. 6yr GD Loves to come along.
I am Very Happy Ganz is making another Pink Poodle for Breast Cancer Awareness.
Audreykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 12:01 AM   #13
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Hope that Ganz is contributing a large portion of the POTM profits to the cure...Love that they are making an effort to bring these worthy causes to the minds of the world!! Thanks so much for the update!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 12:06 AM   #14
Leia The Schnauzer

Buttercup is a forum hero
Buttercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum hero

I got a pink poodle. I'm gonna wait, to adopt it. (Get the loot bag) My other account has pink poodle, as well. (Will these pink poodle, do pet of the month hour events?)
Buttercup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 12:13 AM   #15
Diabetes Awareness

shellybrayley is just really niceshellybrayley is just really nice

Wow! This is so Special for me! I am a Survivor since 1998.
This pet will be my #1 pet!
Thankyou Ganz :thumpup:
shellybrayley is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 12:15 AM   #16
mountainfairy

mountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by Soapie0
Okay, here's some things I'm wondering.

One, I already have a pink poodle - I know I won't get a loot bag, but will I still be able to partcipate in the POTM activities or are they specific to this poodle?

Secondly, I didn't see where it said Ganz was donating any money to breast cancer research. Is this just for awareness or are they contributing a portion of sales? My grandmother died of breast cancer, my mother had a lump removed - this is my cause!! I always buy things that donate proceeds. But, there are a lot of companies that just make pink things and you think you're doing good, but they're pocketing all the money. What's Ganz doing?
I'm pretty certain the poodle itself is no different than the pink poodle you already have (I already have one too ) Just like for any other pet of the month, you will be able to participate in the POTM activities, but no special adoption loot bags unless you adopt a new one that month.

I also looked at the info provided in this thread, and it appears that the pet is specially packaged for the sake of promoting awareness, but nothing about monetary donations. But, awareness is good too cause it may inspire others to donate to the cause in the future. I guess its sort of like the idea of using blue Webkinz last month to promote autism awareness. Maybe we'll find out more later on.
mountainfairy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 12:16 AM   #17

Pichu200 will become famous soon enough

wow that sounds wonderful, wonder if they get those special pets to Israel too, if so, it will be so great, will get one for sure if they do
Pichu200 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 12:24 AM   #18

spottedfroggy will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Soapie0
Okay, here's some things I'm wondering.

One, I already have a pink poodle - I know I won't get a loot bag, but will I still be able to partcipate in the POTM activities or are they specific to this poodle?

Secondly, I didn't see where it said Ganz was donating any money to breast cancer research. Is this just for awareness or are they contributing a portion of sales? My grandmother died of breast cancer, my mother had a lump removed - this is my cause!! I always buy things that donate proceeds. But, there are a lot of companies that just make pink things and you think you're doing good, but they're pocketing all the money. What's Ganz doing?

Just looks like they are "promoting awareness" nowhere does it say proceeds will go to....

Neat Idea if it were a donation thing, and also would be nice if all the pink pets would be involved.
spottedfroggy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 01:15 AM   #19

thekaren23 has a brilliant futurethekaren23 has a brilliant futurethekaren23 has a brilliant futurethekaren23 has a brilliant futurethekaren23 has a brilliant future

Oh my gosh, I LOVE this!!! Way to go, Ganz!!
thekaren23 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 04:28 AM   #20
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

I think that's great of them to help against cancer!
labsrock is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
aw! how sweet ganz!, blooglej wuz here hahaha, ganz cares, go ganz!, good cause ganz!, guess what i was here lol

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: