Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-02-2010, 10:40 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default October 2010 Pet of the Month Revealed: Pink Poodle for Breast Cancer *UPDATE*

A new front page story has been added:

October 2010 Pet of the Month Revealed: Pink Poodle for Breast Cancer *UPDATE*

Click the image to open in full size.It's unusual for us to find out about a new Pet of the Month so early, but October's pet is so special that it requires a special introduction. For October 2010, the Pink Poodle is returning as Pet of the Month, but this time it is working for a cure for breast cancer.

Ganz is partnering with Susan G. Komen for the Cure "to help promote awareness" by releasing the Pink Poodle in special packaging. Players adopting a Pink Poodle during the month of October will receive a special Loot Bag and will have access to special POTM activities.

At this point it appears that these Pink Poodles will have the exact same POTM benefits as all other POTMs. If more information is revealed about this program, we will bring it to you here.

UPDATE: Thank you to Webkinz Insider member MamaDragon3 for tracking down more details about the release of this specially-packaged Pink Poodle. MamaDragon3 contacted the Komen organization directly and received the following response: "Ganz has graciously agreed to donate 5% of the suggested retail sales price to Komen with a minimum guaranteed donation of $100,000." (click HERE to read the complete message)
Click the image to open in full size.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-02-2010, 10:44 PM   #2
HOA! I'm a
Gift Trainee

kittylover12344 is just really nicekittylover12344 is just really nice

Default Re: October 2010 Pet of the Month Revealed: Pink Poodle for Breast Cancer

Cool! Good for you, Ganz!
kittylover12344 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 10:45 PM   #3
Lil Kinz

TopsyTurvy is on a distinguished road

Default Re: October 2010 Pet of the Month Revealed: Pink Poodle for Breast Cancer

Good idea!
TopsyTurvy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 10:48 PM   #4
Webkinz :)

Ilovepuppies83 has a spectacular aura about

Aw cool!
Thanks for the info, FIA!
Ilovepuppies83 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 10:50 PM   #5
OST

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

Well that's a nice thought from Ganz, use Webkinz to promote awareness.
alleine is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 10:53 PM   #6
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Great job Ganz!
mickey26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 10:55 PM   #7
toricutie2000

toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!

WOW Great idea!!!!
toricutie is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 11:04 PM   #8

abbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond repute

This is Wonderful news! Ganz and is a great medium to help get the word out. And Thanks to for making us aware of this fantastic opportunity.
abbjs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 11:07 PM   #9
-elies007
Gift Guru

webkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clown

They really do lRead our Suggestion letters ,Big hugssss!
webkinzmom007 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 11:13 PM   #10
Soapie0

Soapie0 will become famous soon enough

Question Re: October 2010 Pet of the Month Revealed: Pink Poodle for Breast Cancer

Okay, here's some things I'm wondering.

One, I already have a pink poodle - I know I won't get a loot bag, but will I still be able to partcipate in the POTM activities or are they specific to this poodle?

Secondly, I didn't see where it said Ganz was donating any money to breast cancer research. Is this just for awareness or are they contributing a portion of sales? My grandmother died of breast cancer, my mother had a lump removed - this is my cause!! I always buy things that donate proceeds. But, there are a lot of companies that just make pink things and you think you're doing good, but they're pocketing all the money. What's Ganz doing?
Soapie0 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
aw! how sweet ganz!, blooglej wuz here hahaha, ganz cares, go ganz!, good cause ganz!, guess what i was here lol

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: