Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-01-2009, 04:26 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

Safire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to behold

Angry Re: October 1st Events in Webkinz World

View Post Originally Posted by lindsay2116
Hey everbody i am a deluxe member and i didnt not recive my gifts
Me niether. Anyone else having this problem?
*Sigh* kinda bummed about this.
Safire25509 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-01-2009, 05:38 PM   #12
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

Default Re: October 1st Events in Webkinz World

I haven't had a chance to be on much today , I've gotten 3 allready hopefully more later after record is set . Thanks for the update

Bob :pgn: The Patchwork Tailor
robertcleveland is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 05:39 PM   #13
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: October 1st Events in Webkinz World

WW is a very busy place right now. I'm logged in for the contest. I got 2 Pet of the Month Ribbons. I adopted my new Golden Retriever & got lots of cool gifts. I just don't like the Oct. Deluxe Pumpkin Thing. Maybe when I get my Deluxe Gift Box & try it on one of my pets I will like it better. I really like the Pumpkin Hat from 2006 much better. BTW did anyone get their Oct. Deluxe Gift Box yet? I love the Birthstone Pets & can't wait til Sat. so I can get one. I also love the Oct. Caring Valley Tree but I didn't save a CV tag & I don't think I can talk my mom into getting me another webbie & I'm still waiting for my Peppermint Puppies too.
suzee:chi::el1::husky::kanga:<<<<<some of my webbies
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 05:46 PM   #14
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

View Post Originally Posted by suzee
WW is a very busy place right now. I'm logged in for the contest. I got 2 Pet of the Month Ribbons. I adopted my new Golden Retriever & got lots of cool gifts. I just don't like the Oct. Deluxe Pumpkin Thing. Maybe when I get my Deluxe Gift Box & try it on one of my pets I will like it better. I really like the Pumpkin Hat from 2006 much better. BTW did anyone get their Oct. Deluxe Gift Box yet? I love the Birthstone Pets & can't wait til Sat. so I can get one. I also love the Oct. Caring Valley Tree but I didn't save a CV tag & I don't think I can talk my mom into getting me another webbie & I'm still waiting for my Peppermint Puppies too.
suzee:chi::el1::husky::kanga:<<<<<some of my webbies
I received mine this afternoon while I was out , hope you get yours soon.

Bob :pgn: The Patchwork Tailor
robertcleveland is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 06:01 PM   #15
rodentmom is just really nicerodentmom is just really nice

The Halloween Headpiece is rather interesting when worn together with last month's Hypnotic Glasses.
rodentmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 06:29 PM   #16
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

That's nice!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 07:34 PM   #17

1withGod is a splendid one to behold1withGod is a splendid one to behold1withGod is a splendid one to behold1withGod is a splendid one to behold

I love the headpiece. It looks so cute on many of my pets. I tried it on my tiger snake, Serpentina and she loves it!!
1withGod is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 08:53 PM   #18
Unregistered

Sorry to hear you had trouble

Two others and myself have not had any trouble with it.

Just keep trying. Sometimes it is just the time zone you are in.
Old 10-01-2009, 09:08 PM   #19

SummerLuv is an unknown quantity at this point

I like the old Halloween jack-o-lantern hate better. Thats my opinion.
SummerLuv is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 09:09 PM   #20

torty is on a distinguished road

hairy my purple monster from halloween 08 e store looks awesome in the deluxe pumkin headpiece ! I hated it before but after finmding a pet it looked fab on I am good now .
torty is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: