Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-02-2007, 12:48 PM   #11
d a r l i n g;]
Gifted

webkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Now it's my turn...

View Post Originally Posted by Joybells202
ok it just looked like you were upset when the person did not give you rep points. you even went back and changed your post now. i was just making sure that was not what you were looking for.

i did not say anything bad i just asked a question.

You still hurt my feelings.

View Post Originally Posted by drichar674
I think your post is so wonderfully sweet! I'm sure everyone here appreciates it. Kudos to you!

Thanks!!! I glad people like it!

Last edited by webkinzrules4ever; 10-02-2007 at 12:48 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
webkinzrules4ever is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2007, 12:50 PM   #12
Gift Guru

Joybells202 is a splendid one to beholdJoybells202 is a splendid one to beholdJoybells202 is a splendid one to beholdJoybells202 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzrules4ever
You still hurt my feelings.
Im sorry that was not my intention. i was just surprised to see that you were upset that you did not get rep points. i love to give them out too. i am sorry, i do think you have a wonderful idea here.
Old 10-02-2007, 12:53 PM   #13
kmoney07
Gift Guru

Jrock is a splendid one to beholdJrock is a splendid one to beholdJrock is a splendid one to beholdJrock is a splendid one to behold

Just wanted to give a shout out to JoyBells, one of my favorite people on WI - Hi JoyBells! She is one of the most caring and sincere people I've had the pleasure of "meeting" here, and I am sure she never meant to sound rude or insensitive. That's the drawback of not having face-to-face conversations - you can't read tone of voice or body language.

Anyway, she truly is a sweetie, so let's not let one bump in the road ruin this very nice thread!
Old 10-02-2007, 12:54 PM   #14
Gift Guru

mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!

no harm done right guys? we can all just get along *S* WKrules thank you again for your thoughtful thread and Joybells I know you have a beautiful soul so nothing intentionally hurtful could ever come from her. All is GOOD

*passing out happy cookies*
mom2hnemi is offline Female
Old 10-02-2007, 12:57 PM   #15
Gift Guru

Joybells202 is a splendid one to beholdJoybells202 is a splendid one to beholdJoybells202 is a splendid one to beholdJoybells202 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by Jrock
Just wanted to give a shout out to JoyBells, one of my favorite people on WI - Hi JoyBells! She is one of the most caring and sincere people I've had the pleasure of "meeting" here, and I am sure she never meant to sound rude or insensitive. That's the drawback of not having face-to-face conversations - you can't read tone of voice or body language.

Anyway, she truly is a sweetie, so let's not let one bump in the road ruin this very nice thread!
thanks a bunch! i dont know what to say! Thanks.
Old 10-02-2007, 12:57 PM   #16
d a r l i n g;]
Gifted

webkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Yes! All is good.

*say thank you for cookie and scarves down*
Old 10-02-2007, 12:58 PM   #17
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by mom2hnemi
no harm done right guys? we can all just get along *S* WKrules thank you again for your thoughtful thread and Joybells I know you have a beautiful soul so nothing intentionally hurtful could ever come from her. All is GOOD

*passing out happy cookies*
Joybells takes a cookie and says thanks and passes it around.
Old 10-02-2007, 01:33 PM   #18
d a r l i n g;]
Gifted

LOL i love WI people are so nice and funnny and fun111111111111111111111111! Whoops lol.
Old 10-04-2007, 05:55 AM   #19
d a r l i n g;]
Gifted

I love WI! It's awesome!!
Old 10-04-2007, 07:53 AM   #20
MzMoody33
Webkinz :)

Karen has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks everyone. I have tons of fun here with all of you too.
Karen is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: