Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-27-2009, 07:55 AM   #101
Call me Dianna!
Webkinz :)

Demi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: November's Signature Webkinz Anounced: Signature Cheetah

i think this is the BEST SIGNATURE PET EVER! sorry for caps. there goes my birthday money . . . calls everyone she knows
Demi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-27-2009, 07:57 AM   #102

clairep will become famous soon enough

Oh, this is definitely my favorite Signature! I love it! Thank you WI for the news!
clairep is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 08:33 AM   #103
Jesus Is my savior

Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!

Must have love big cats
Rascal666 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 09:19 AM   #104
Gifted

Nakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clown

Musthave for sure, what cutey!!

It seems the Webkinz signature pets look remarkably like WWF plush...! This one looks a lot like the WWF cheetah I own.
Nakisha is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 10:16 AM   #105

heart891011 knows the way
heart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by Nakisha
Musthave for sure, what cutey!!

It seems the Webkinz signature pets look remarkably like WWF plush...! This one looks a lot like the WWF cheetah I own.
Is it the build a bear WFF my sister has that and I won't buy it because it looks like a build a bear like how the ribbion unicorn looks like a my little pony.
heart891011 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 10:19 AM   #106

SuperSamus is on a distinguished road

Aww Its so cute! I love the webkinz signature cheetah, finally a webkinz cheetah!I love its spots all over it is just so adorable!What a Cutie Webkinz!Can't Wait For November!Webkinz Shark!Eeep!Yay!
SuperSamus is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 10:51 AM   #107
Banned
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish

Talking Re: November's Signature Webkinz Anounced: Signature Cheetah

OMG The cheetah has touched my heart.... its so soft looking!!!! OMG OMG OMG I MUST HAVE HIM, HE'S SOOOOO CUTE!!! (Timberwolf is cuter though....) :gwolf:
WolvesRGr8t is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 11:02 AM   #108

silverqueen1949 knows the way
silverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the way

The plush looks really cute but I'm not too impressed with the virtual pet. I'll have to see it in person before I commit to buying.
silverqueen1949 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 11:07 AM   #109
CDplayergirl98

Oh cool I really want it.
Old 09-27-2009, 11:37 AM   #110

EatingPie789 is on a distinguished road

I will so be getting that for Christmas!
EatingPie789 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: