Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-29-2009, 09:50 AM   #11
eAreYoung
Gifted

DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!

Default Re: November's Deluxe Clothing Item Revealed- Ringmaster's Top Hat

AWESOME!!!!! maybe they will make a Ringmaster's Trousers or Dress Shoes. CAN"T WAIT TO GET THIS ITEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DIBS is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2009, 10:13 AM   #12
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

I figured there would be a hat, but I was wondering why it didn't come in sequence; jacket in August, hat in September.... either way, I'm happy it arrived! Now, to hold myself back from the tempt to buy the whole estore circus theme
jazzinmarch is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 10:15 AM   #13
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

Wow!!!! I love it - that is soooo cool! Congrats!!!!!
Craftyreader is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 10:20 AM   #14
Webkinz :)

cainmariko has a spectacular aura about

I tried to tell people before about this in my thread. http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...othing-560176/

It also shows a clown outfit.
cainmariko is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 10:43 AM   #15
Unregistered

Wink Re: November's Deluxe Clothing Item Revealed- Ringmaster's Top Hat

View Post Originally Posted by gianna67
Is there any way to get the jacket because i became a deluxe member this month and i don't have the jacket
You could trade for it. That's what I would do.
Old 10-29-2009, 11:12 AM   #16
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

Yeah, this will help finish that outfit, but where are the racing pants and shoes to finish the Racing Costume. We got a helmet and jacket, but no pants and shoes. You can't wear wear regular pants for racing, they need to be fire proof!

Also when are we going to start seeing some Webkinz Choppers? How cool would a dirk bike and a street bike be, not to mention a tricked out chopper!
Mom2Alex is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 11:18 AM   #17
hat the

bluejaguar will become famous soon enough

Yay!
I love finishing outfits!

I want the vampire wig so I can complete the vampire costume. I would put that on the bat....cute!
bluejaguar is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 11:23 AM   #18
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

View Post Originally Posted by Mom2Alex
Yeah, this will help finish that outfit, but where are the racing pants and shoes to finish the Racing Costume. We got a helmet and jacket, but no pants and shoes. You can't wear wear regular pants for racing, they need to be fire proof!

Also when are we going to start seeing some Webkinz Choppers? How cool would a dirk bike and a street bike be, not to mention a tricked out chopper!
I agree a few tricked out choppers would be cool. now I'll have the hat to match the Jacket.

Thanks for the update COWS4YOU.

Attachment 194216

Last edited by robertcleveland; 10-29-2009 at 10:49 PM..
robertcleveland is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 11:44 AM   #19
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

I got the jacket someone traded it to me, they are gonna be disappointed now i bet, I will have to find that hat now.
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 11:56 AM   #20
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by bluejaguar
Yay!
I love finishing outfits!

I want the vampire wig so I can complete the vampire costume. I would put that on the bat....cute!
12 midnight thurday night friday morning. If you can't be up ask someone else in the house to log on and get it for you.
Mom2Alex is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: