Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-26-2009, 06:04 PM   #81
Webkinz :)

tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible
tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible

Default Re: November's Birthstone Pet Announced~ Topaz Terrier

Wow, a royal jeweled toilet for a royal pet tushy! I think it's funny and I think I like it. This is now the Life Styles of the Rich and Kinztastic! I am T I R E D of the same boring dog though, good grief! They are just a tad lazy over there at Ganz. Either that or uninspired! Come on guys! Change dogs once in awhile!
tarayvonne is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2009, 06:07 PM   #82
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: November's Birthstone Pet Announced~ Topaz Terrier

Thanks COWS4YOU For the news. It's an orange dog for November. I am getting it but I have gotten all the others & want a complete set.
I do love the PSF but come on Ganz, a sink & a toilet for the PSI's????
suzee
:acs::bt::chi::el1::gr::husky::kanga:
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 06:10 PM   #83
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by Jake
Another beagle? Why didn't they make one off the WHITE Terrier?!
But I DO think the PSI's are funny.
Excatcly!

Last edited by MissPuppy; 10-26-2009 at 07:10 PM..
MissPuppy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 06:16 PM   #84
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber

Well, I guess the toilet and sink will look good in the gem room I am making from Doug's trading.
big2gray is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 06:24 PM   #85

gymnast4life44 has a spectacular aura aboutgymnast4life44 has a spectacular aura about

i am getting really sick of the beagle dog in different colors. i liked the beagle when it was a normal pet but now it is getting annoying. They need to think of better psi's besides a toilet. the estore has begun to disappoint me now.
gymnast4life44 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 06:30 PM   #86

cutiebug343 defies all odds
cutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by Jake
Another beagle? Why didn't they make one off the WHITE Terrier?!
But I DO think the PSI's are funny.
You just took the words right out of my mouth.
cutiebug343 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 06:30 PM   #87
pee queen

webkinzro is an unparalleled talent
webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

I was the one who came up with birthstone pups....
webkinzro is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 06:32 PM   #88

Dr.Pepper is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4YOU
A new front page story has been added:

November's Birthstone Pet Announced~ Topaz Terrier

Ganz has announced that November's Birthstone Pet will be the Topaz Terrier. The Pet Specific Item is a Topaz Sink and a Topaz Toilet. The Pet Specific Food is Topaz Truffles. You will have to wait until November 1st to adopt this gem of a pet at the eStore.
Click the image to open in full size.
Dr.Pepper is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 06:38 PM   #89
Brecgirl

Brecgirl is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by TexasGirl8
I knew my birthstone pet would be ugly.... *sigh*
*Sigh* I knew that too..why can't it be another animal instead of a dog.
Brecgirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 06:45 PM   #90
Kaykayc911

kaykayc911 has a spectacular aura about

EEEEWHHHH. ganz, get some creativity.
kaykayc911 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinzloveszums!, a jewel sink too lol!, another beagle?!, beaglesrmylife, cute! by webkinzchick1, hooray for gold toilets, kevinelevin was here!, lol a golden toilet!, smile was here ッ

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: