Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-26-2009, 04:20 PM   #31
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber
Default Re: November's Birthstone Pet Announced~ Topaz Terrier

View Post Originally Posted by supergirl1990
Yeah no kidding! I could see using the same kind of animal (at least for this year), but the PSI are a little weird. You would think that it would come with something better than a toilet. I like the sink, but the toilet is a little weird. Why don't they come up with something better like a fountain or something like that?
Yeah, I wouldn't want my birthstone pet's PSI to be a toilet! LOL! Sorry for all you November birthdays. At least they included a sink. I guess they thought they would finish up the bathroom theme from the sapphire's bathtub?
kinzmom1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2009, 04:21 PM   #32
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by lovemywebbies
(1st post!) Why does it have to be another dog? But its still cute!
They are ALL going to be dogs.
Lotamoxie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 04:22 PM   #33
Webkinz :)

supergirl1990 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by kinzmom1924
Yeah, I wouldn't want my birthstone pet's PSI to be a toilet! LOL! Sorry for all you November birthdays. At least they included a sink. I guess they thought they would finish up the bathroom theme from the sapphire's bathtub?
Yeah finishing up the theme could be the reason. However, the colors won't match, so wouldn't that make the bathroom look weird? lol
supergirl1990 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 04:23 PM   #34
Homeschooler 4 God

Ndoglover is a name known to allNdoglover is a name known to allNdoglover is a name known to all

It's cute!!! What unusual PSI's . I REALLY like the pet food!!! Cool!!!
Thumbs up to the November dog!!!
Ndoglover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 04:23 PM   #35
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

Yeah no kidding! I could see using the same kind of animal (at least for this year), but the PSI are a little weird. You would think that it would come with something better than a toilet. I like the sink, but the toilet is a little weird. Why don't they come up with something better like a fountain or something like that?
All of the birthstone pet PSIs seem to be household furnishings.

As for the bathtub, there already was a birthstone PSI that was a bathtub.
Lotamoxie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 04:27 PM   #36
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

Yeah finishing up the theme could be the reason. However, the colors won't match, so wouldn't that make the bathroom look weird? lol
I thought the same thing with the colors. I gave up trying to figure their reasoning. Only guessing on the choice of PSI. My dd will be so disappointed. This is the one she has been waiting for. Wait until she sees the PSIs! Maybe the bathroom would mesh with the blue and gold wallpaper in the wshop and then the three bathroom PSIs. IDK. *shrug*
kinzmom1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 04:30 PM   #37
Gifted

monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!

Not a big fan or orange, and its PSI??? A TOILET!!!??? NO THANK YOU!!
monkeys12rule is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 04:31 PM   #38

saramykitty is on a distinguished road

my b-day pup likes sinks and tolets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO that is gross(why nov why)
saramykitty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 04:34 PM   #39
RAWR

lepordlizard is a splendid one to beholdlepordlizard is a splendid one to beholdlepordlizard is a splendid one to beholdlepordlizard is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by Jake
Another beagle? Why didn't they make one off the WHITE Terrier?!
But I DO think the PSI's are funny.
I agree with you! If it's a terrier why doesn't it have terrier ears?
lepordlizard is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 04:35 PM   #40
bundykin is an unknown quantity at this point

If there was a bathtub I would love it bit jusasind toilet? I've been waiting all year for my birthday month and not I'm not sure I'll be buying it. So, next year will they do another one pet for each month? A year of cats? I am getting very frustrated with Ganz these days.
bundykin is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinzloveszums!, a jewel sink too lol!, another beagle?!, beaglesrmylife, cute! by webkinzchick1, hooray for gold toilets, kevinelevin was here!, lol a golden toilet!, smile was here ッ

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: