Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-26-2009, 08:33 PM   #121
hat's a
Gift Guru

Jthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonder

Default Re: November's Birthstone Pet Announced~ Topaz Terrier

Wow I love these colors, cute pet too!
Jthegymnast is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2009, 08:40 PM   #122
klb1010 / 38specialk
Gift Guru

klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!

I want different dogs! Mix it up a little! It can't be that hard, can it?
klb1010 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 08:49 PM   #123
bonsly67
Gift Guru

Bonsly67 is an unparalleled talent
Bonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talent

White Terriers are my favorite webkinz, and this looks nothing like them. I'm upset because it should look like a terrier. Oh, and, I believe this is the first pet to come with a toilet, and after seeing this ones I think I know why.
Bonsly67 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 09:20 PM   #124
Think Pink~
Gift Guru

alex1920 knows the way
alex1920 knows the wayalex1920 knows the way

Looks just like the ruby retriever..xD

It's PSI is a toilet? *giggles*
alex1920 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 09:22 PM   #125
Sheldon <3s
Webkinz :)

Webkinzobsessed is just really niceWebkinzobsessed is just really nice

Talking Re: November's Birthstone Pet Announced~ Topaz Terrier

ooooo Im sooo gonna gt it! my bday is in november so yeah....
Webkinzobsessed is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 09:32 PM   #126
Lmcweb is now a
Gift Guru

lcunha72 is a name known to alllcunha72 is a name known to alllcunha72 is a name known to all

Bummer... I'm totally disappointed in this one. The name itself is TERRIER, so why does it look just like the Sapphire Spaniel? If they were just using old virtual images all over again, they could've at least taken the white terrier and just colored it gold-y orange like a topaz. Ah, Ganz... you dropped the ball on this one for sure.
lcunha72 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 09:57 PM   #127
MACKENZIEDOG

Kate1Buddy is an unknown quantity at this point

WOW!
You could name your beagle......*ahem*........terrier
GOLDEN THRONE!
hahahahahaha
**** still, a toilet?
What's next, a scrubber/
Kate1Buddy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 09:59 PM   #128

Lunagrrl defies all odds
Lunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all odds

Donation Award 

That's a beagle, not a terrier.

I like the PSI's design, but a sink and toilet?

xP
Lunagrrl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 10:02 PM   #129
ho knew zombies like

Thriller is a name known to allThriller is a name known to allThriller is a name known to all

Actually the white terrier isn't the only kind of terrier. There's bull terrier, jack russell terrier, airdale terrier, boston terrier..etc - they don't all look the same.
But yes, that does look like a beagle and a beagle isn't a terrier.

*wow how many times have i said 'terrier'?*
Thriller is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 10:09 PM   #130

nicolee1978 is a WI addict!
nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!

giggle giggle...a toilet! hey, no one can say ganz isn't being unique this month. i looked and i don't see anything that even looked like that bad boy. i like that ganz is making more jewel toned items available. some people really really love all that new doug stuff and the white plain toilet is just....well ....plain! this might not be everyones cup of tea but i am thrilled not to see another couch, television, or bed!!!! i think once the year is over and everyone see's all these items together the concept will be clear. now, what if ganz pulls out a wallpaper/floor/rug combo athe end that is all the colors together???? everything would look pretty good together. and these items will carry value in trading later on, no matter what is said about them right now. i wish i had collected all the pets now. if i had known the psi's would make a room in the end i think i might have done it.

and i would flip for a year of cats!!!! pretty exciting if you ask me....or a year of farm animals....jungle animals...dragons...so many choices.

as much as i can't believe i am about to say this i am...... i have seen effort on ganz's part over the last fall fest. i give them credit for trying. webkinz pioneered and cornered the market for this kind of toy for a long time and has no real formitable comptetitor yet. anything that comes out in that hue of orange is a gamble. it could have been a car and disliked because of the color. or anything else in WW. at least it's not boring even though it's plumbing. i could think of a lot worse ganz could have made with this pet. i do agree it should be terrier shaped but what if there is a reason behind the pet shape as well and we just don't know yet? we might be surprised. i never under or overestimate ganz anymore. everytime i think i've got my feelings figured out they change!

i mean since the fall fest...can't go back and change a post for some reason. tryed to find the edit tab and it's not there. so, my point is since fall fest was over things got better overall

View Post Originally Posted by nicolee1978
giggle giggle...a toilet! hey, no one can say ganz isn't being unique this month. i looked and i don't see anything that even looked like that bad boy. i like that ganz is making more jewel toned items available. some people really really love all that new doug stuff and the white plain toilet is just....well ....plain! this might not be everyones cup of tea but i am thrilled not to see another couch, television, or bed!!!! i think once the year is over and everyone see's all these items together the concept will be clear. now, what if ganz pulls out a wallpaper/floor/rug combo athe end that is all the colors together???? everything would look pretty good together. and these items will carry value in trading later on, no matter what is said about them right now. i wish i had collected all the pets now. if i had known the psi's would make a room in the end i think i might have done it.

and i would flip for a year of cats!!!! pretty exciting if you ask me....or a year of farm animals....jungle animals...dragons...so many choices.

as much as i can't believe i am about to say this i am...... i have seen effort on ganz's part over the last fall fest. i give them credit for trying. webkinz pioneered and cornered the market for this kind of toy for a long time and has no real formitable comptetitor yet. anything that comes out in that hue of orange is a gamble. it could have been a car and disliked because of the color. or anything else in WW. at least it's not boring even though it's plumbing. i could think of a lot worse ganz could have made with this pet. i do agree it should be terrier shaped but what if there is a reason behind the pet shape as well and we just don't know yet? we might be surprised. i never under or overestimate ganz anymore. everytime i think i've got my feelings figured out they change!

i mean since the fall fest...can't go back and change a post for some reason. tryed to find the edit tab and it's not there. so, my point is since fall fest was over things got better overall

Last edited by nicolee1978; 10-26-2009 at 10:08 PM..
nicolee1978 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinzloveszums!, a jewel sink too lol!, another beagle?!, beaglesrmylife, cute! by webkinzchick1, hooray for gold toilets, kevinelevin was here!, lol a golden toilet!, smile was here ッ

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: