Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-26-2009, 06:48 PM   #91
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

Default Re: November's Birthstone Pet Announced~ Topaz Terrier

This is the perfect PSI to complete your Doug themed bathroom.

Bob :pgn:
robertcleveland is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2009, 06:53 PM   #92
Sparky
Webkinz :)

DirtyDawg12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDirtyDawg12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDirtyDawg12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDirtyDawg12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDirtyDawg12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDirtyDawg12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDirtyDawg12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDirtyDawg12 flows towards the sea of knowledge

No offence, but I think its stupid how they make them all look like the beagle. The Topaz Terrier should be the White Terrier.
~Maggie
DirtyDawg12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 06:53 PM   #93

arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth
arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth

They should make different animals instead of dogs! Like lets say cats, monkeys, lions ot tigers. Enough with the dogs Ganz! I'm not a dog fan anyway.
arnold995 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 06:53 PM   #94
blackcat81 is on a distinguished road

ahahaha. all those birthstone pets and their items are ooooooooooooogly.
blackcat81 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 06:55 PM   #95
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

The PSF looks adorable, but it's another beagle! I wish Ganz could put a little more creativity into their minds.
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 07:01 PM   #96
GO SAINTS!!!!
Gifted

evlangelfire89 is just really niceevlangelfire89 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by Sloangirl10
Don't feel bad, I'm sure mine (January) will be weird looking too. Why do they have to keep making dogs? And just wan't last months a RED one of this?!
I just hope they go more of a deep garnet than the ugly orangey garnet i see sometimes... cross ur fingers that they come up with some good ideas in the next 2 months

btw i'm January Garnet too
evlangelfire89 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 07:03 PM   #97
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

Hahahaha! The PSI looks like my Grandmaws bathroom! Can someone say 1970's ugly?

Another birthstone pet I WON'T be spending my money on.

I DO love the PSF! Looks yummy!
rockermom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 07:05 PM   #98
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

That has got to be the most expensive "throne" ever!!! Maybe I'll make a room for royalty, but instead of the Star Challenge throne, or Doug throne, I'll put the orange toilet there! Just kidding, I won't be buying this pet, as the "beagle" image is overused and unoriginal....PLEASE GANZ.....Please make the February dog a "Cheeky dog" style like the pearl pup!!!!
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 07:08 PM   #99

Smile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonder

OMG A GOLDEN TOILET!
I have always wanted a solid gold toilet!

Awesome job on the PSI!
The pet? Needs serious improovment
Smile is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 07:14 PM   #100
God made u beautiful
Gifted

webbieluvr1924 is a forum hero
webbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum hero

Can. Not. Believe it.

I have waited all year for my special birthstone puppy and I get a dog that DOESN'T EVEN LOOK LIKE A TERRIER! It looks lie the Beagle and the other two Gemstone pets AND the PSI. Come on. A TOILET?! I feel ripped off It's my bad luck. It keeps figuring out how to get to me in a bunch of different ways. Oh well. I guess it's cute... and it is my birthday stone. Maybe I can get something good to trade for the item.
webbieluvr1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinzloveszums!, a jewel sink too lol!, another beagle?!, beaglesrmylife, cute! by webkinzchick1, hooray for gold toilets, kevinelevin was here!, lol a golden toilet!, smile was here ッ

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: