Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-12-2011, 05:07 PM   #21
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: November Webkinz Pet Specific Items and Special Foods Revealed

Thanx FIA.

I love seeing all the upcoming pet's PSI's & PSF's. I can't wait to get my Labtadoodle. He has such a great PSI.
suzeeClick the image to open in full size.
************************************.com/halloween_clipart_images/ugly_wicked_old_witch_on_her_broomstick_with_bats_and_happy_halloween_text_0521-1010-1413-0907_TN.jpg[/IMG]
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-12-2011, 05:38 PM   #22
Jesus saves...

rionokoe is the cats pajamas!rionokoe is the cats pajamas!rionokoe is the cats pajamas!rionokoe is the cats pajamas!rionokoe is the cats pajamas!rionokoe is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: November Webkinz Pet Specific Items and Special Foods Revealed

I want all four of em'!
rionokoe is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 06:39 PM   #23
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

The labradoodle is okay! I love the snow yeti and the siggie the most though! Completely cute!!! Great work GANZ!
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 09:47 PM   #24
Love Webkinz! Proud

Little99Little is just really niceLittle99Little is just really nice

I don't really like them . But if I have to get one it would be the Labradoodle ! I love its tennis ball swing, so creative! Thanks for the info!!

~Little
Little99Little is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 06:45 AM   #25
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

I don't think I am going to be able to resist that Yeti
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 08:25 AM   #26

puppydog5593 is a jewel in the roughpuppydog5593 is a jewel in the rough

I'm so happy GANZ finally made a German Shorthaired Pointer! I have a pet German Shorthaired Pointer, and have been asking forever for GANZ to make one. Normally my parent don't let buy Webkinz, but they said I could buy this one. I'm so happy!
puppydog5593 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 09:01 AM   #27
Jesus saves...

rionokoe is the cats pajamas!rionokoe is the cats pajamas!rionokoe is the cats pajamas!rionokoe is the cats pajamas!rionokoe is the cats pajamas!rionokoe is the cats pajamas!

Eh. I could care less about the GSP's avatar. I like the Yeti, but it's PSI is lame. The Bull terrier's avatar is pretty, but it's PSI is creepy. The Labradoodle is right on! I love it's avatar and PSI!
rionokoe is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 12:53 PM   #28

SheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreams
SheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreams

Oh I already have the name picked out for my Signature German Shorthaired Pointer! I can't wait until November!!
SheWhoWrites is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 04:58 PM   #29
Banned
Basketball505 is on a distinguished road

cute pets!
Basketball505 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 10:31 PM   #30

Anime Lover will become famous soon enough

Post Re: November Webkinz Pet Specific Items and Special Foods Revealed

The Yeti looks weird, but that's ok! It's still cute!
Anime Lover is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
labradoodle♥, shorthairedpointer♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: