Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-15-2010, 08:42 AM   #51
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

Default Re: November Webkinz Pet Specific Items and Food Revealed

Wow, I really adore all of the new items. The Batik Elephant, I admit, has the coolest box. So does the apotasuarus. It's just like a big egg! I cannot wait for these pets to be released.
Emma8432 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-15-2010, 11:57 AM   #52
Unregistered

Smile Re: November Webkinz Pet Specific Items and Food Revealed

Aw! The Sept. And Nov. Webkinz are absolutely ADORABLE!!! My Favorite one is the Jellybean Puppy, And I think that That I will get it for Christmas!!!
Old 10-15-2010, 02:08 PM   #53
Lil Kinz
horsepony67 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wink Re: November Webkinz Pet Specific Items and Food Revealed

great!
horsepony67 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 02:46 PM   #54
Webkinz :)

lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!

Oh!! The gift boxes are adorable, themselves!! The Loveseat and Jellybean Big Screen are my must-haves!! Can't wait 'till I get my hands on 'em!
lemonjuice97 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 08:06 PM   #55

Snowbunny_098 is the cats pajamas!Snowbunny_098 is the cats pajamas!Snowbunny_098 is the cats pajamas!Snowbunny_098 is the cats pajamas!Snowbunny_098 is the cats pajamas!Snowbunny_098 is the cats pajamas!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Snowbunny_098 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 06:12 PM   #56
Lil Kinz
webkinzps!:)12 is an unknown quantity at this point

i love all of the pet psi except the dino's psi that one is weird and coo coo. anyways i am new to webkinz insider. but i love webkinz insider i can tell you how much webkinz i have! i have 34 webkinz so i take care a lot i spend a lot of money on webkinz my favorite webkinz is a cheeky cat and cheeky dog and my new favorite (it is a new webkinz) is a tie dyed pup!!!!!!!!!! it is soooo cute my favorite estore is the wooly mammoth and the jackalope. if you want to add me then reply this comment. thanks for your time bye for now
webkinzps!:)12 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 07:09 PM   #57
elcome 2014!!
Gift Coach

funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence
funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

Oh man those are awesome! I love the elephant , seal and turtle PSIs
funmamas is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 10:39 PM   #58
Luke is a

RaisedByWolves is a splendid one to beholdRaisedByWolves is a splendid one to beholdRaisedByWolves is a splendid one to beholdRaisedByWolves is a splendid one to behold

i love them i have to get the batik elaphent love the pet
RaisedByWolves is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 07:31 PM   #59
Not Available
Lil Kinz

WebkinzKitty411 is an unknown quantity at this point

Lightbulb Re: November Webkinz Pet Specific Items and Food Revealed

I think there should honestly be a thingy where we have a picture of our gift boxes! That would be so awesome! Don't you think? Thanks for the update!
WebkinzKitty411 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
f l a m e d a n c e, webkinzmasterz was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: