Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-25-2011, 11:23 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default November 2011 Pet of the Month is the Webkinz Domino Cat

A new front page story has been added:

November 2011 Pet of the Month is the Webkinz Domino Cat

Click the image to open in full size.Thank you to our friends at Ameriwade we can bring you the news that the Pet of the Month for November 2011 is the Webkinz Domino Cat. Domino Cat owners will be able to participate in special POTM activities during the month of November, and players who adopt new Domino Cats during November will receive a special POTM Loot Bag with an Exclusive item that can't be obtained anywhere else. In other news, Ganz is releasing a Caring Valley-tagged Orca Whale for October 2011.

Do you need to pick up a Domino Cat or Orca Whale for your Webkinz family? Please consider shopping at Ameriwade, Webkinz Insider's partner store. Ameriwade features $5 flat-rate shipping to the USA and Canada, no matter how large your order is, and a portion of every sale made online at www.Ameriwade.com goes to supporting Webkinz Insider.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-25-2011, 11:30 AM   #2
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber
Default Re: November 2011 Pet of the Month is the Webkinz Domino Cat

Thanks for the info. I think I have an un-adopted one somewhere......
big2gray is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 11:50 AM   #3
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

I have one! Woot, that'll be my first POTM since... I can't even remember since when XD
Amygirl8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 12:00 PM   #4
How many zeros?
Webkinz :)

000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity
000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity

Wonder what the POTM video will be like
000000005 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 12:02 PM   #5
Everybodyy

webbieluver is a WI addict!
webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!

Cool! Curiosity will be excited I havent had a POTM in FOREVER
webbieluver is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 12:04 PM   #6
blessed with a curse
Gift Guru

wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

coolio! thanks FIA!
wenjun is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 12:10 PM   #7
Hollyshine

Talking Re: November 2011 Pet of the Month is the Webkinz Domino Cat

YES YES YES YES YES YES YESSSS!!!!!!! I got him last Christmas as a present and STILL haven't adopted him, because you know what?!?!?! I thought he may become pet of a month! And a whole 11 months later, he did! YAY!!!!!!!
Old 08-25-2011, 12:12 PM   #8
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

Thanks for the info! Coincidentally, I just solved a recipe in my Domino Cat's kitchen! lol
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 12:43 PM   #9
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

I'll put the domino cat on my planning list.
T9850 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 01:25 PM   #10
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: November 2011 Pet of the Month is the Webkinz Domino Cat

Thanx FIA.

The Domino Cat is a cutie. Congrats to everyone who already has one & to everyone else who is planning to adopt one in Nov. WTG!

suzee

suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: