Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-22-2009, 06:29 PM   #41
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

Default Re: No Prizes in Today's Balloon Dart Activity

I hope they fix it soon, I really like balloon darts.
Babs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-22-2009, 06:35 PM   #42
I know that we are a
Gifted

KC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roost

Donation Award 

This is just too frusterating... I barely remember them from last year. I think Ganz should just drop this game and keep TOKEN Balloon Darts.I won't even BOTHER to do them until they are fixed. Thank you for a heads up FIA.

~Kylie
KC Connection is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 06:52 PM   #43
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

muffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for the info--I got five balloons and nothing, at least I'm not alone. Thank you.
muffy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 06:53 PM   #44
Webkinz :)

Jazzykinz06 is a jewel in the roughJazzykinz06 is a jewel in the rough

Yes, on all three of our family accounts today when we played Balloon Darts, we received NO prizes.
Jazzykinz06 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 07:02 PM   #45
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

Thanks for the info, WHEW-- I thouht it was just me and bad luck!!
tweetibyrd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 07:14 PM   #46
put a Wacky here!
Gifted

webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise
webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise

o!
i had no idea about this problem till i read about it on webkinz insider

on both of my accounts the balloons were reagular colored. On one account i got a token and on the other i got a mrs. birdy plush
i had no problems at all!
webkinzlover400 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 07:32 PM   #47
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

Yeah, I came up empty too. I guess Ganz can't afford any more pixels with Mrs. Birdie popping in and out of all the clubhouse rooms giving out gifts to anyone that asks for one and Artie has been genorous with his Gems lately My guess is Gantz is getting low on pixels.Maybe we should take up a collection to help out.
By the way Mrs. Birdie pops in and out of the rooms is she related to the ghost IDK

Thanks for the update FIA.

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
Why do they put this game up if it does not work? Obviously they need a test department and some quality control.
Haven't you figured it out WE are the test department. Instead of having to pay someone to test things, we pay to test things eagerly .

Last edited by robertcleveland; 12-22-2009 at 07:32 PM..
robertcleveland is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 07:42 PM   #48
kayemilam

cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!

The color of balloons look different - I wonder if this is going to be a new version
cindyscottage is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 07:43 PM   #49
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

I totally missed it. I'm glad I didn't miss anything, LOL
Mom2Alex is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 08:23 PM   #50

davidjames55808 is on a distinguished road

yhea thats cause all GANZ cares about is MONEY $$$$$$$$ AND NOTHING ELSE!

So what are the prizes on balloon darts?? any pics ?
davidjames55808 is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: