Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-22-2009, 04:54 PM   #11
Gift Guru

Baby_G has disabled reputation

Question Re: No Prizes in Today's Balloon Dart Activity

An odd thing is that I've noticed there are different colors in the game...
maybe that could have something to do with it?
Baby_G is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-22-2009, 04:56 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

cutepets is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: No Prizes in Today's Balloon Dart Activity

I tried to do it when i began i had 39 kinzcash and after the game i had 54 kinzcash so i think they give you 15 kinzcash for each try. And yes i do record my money....
cutepets is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 04:56 PM   #13

zebrasRc00l is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Baby_G
An odd thing is that I've noticed there are different colors in the game...
maybe that could have something to do with it?
Your right they changed the colors of the balloons
zebrasRc00l is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 04:56 PM   #14
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider
Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

How true it is. In my European account (a.m. on the U.S. East coast, I got the message that it wan't functioning. This afternoon in my American account, I hit all 5 balloons on the top row, and got.... nothing.
At least it is now opening, a step in the right direction. I like the pastel colors of the balloons for a change.
Serena:ccat:
Serena is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 04:56 PM   #15
toricutie2000

toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!

yea new colors & no prizes. been better if they waited till it worked to bring it back
toricutie is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 04:57 PM   #16

SchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, I just tried this under 10 of our 18 accounts, hitting a balloon successfully with pretty much every dart and got NOTHING! I called Ganz & spoke to a very nice young lady there who confirmed they were receiving complaints & she herself tried it and verified it is malfunctioning. I asked if they would get the game fixed soon hopefully and put it up under activities again in the near future and she said "hopefully." I am giving up on doing it under the rest of the accounts for today, but will def be keeping an eye on activities, as I absolutely love this game because I ROCK at it!
SchmoopiePie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 04:59 PM   #17
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

10 for 10 accounts, FIA And I am the one who always gets TWO tokens in token balloon Dartz. This is not a coincidence
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 05:01 PM   #18

gotwebkinz2012 is on a distinguished road

HI - yes i hit all balloons with nothing but AIR BISCUITS !! sniffle!!
gotwebkinz2012 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 05:03 PM   #19

HAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clown

NO PRIZES HERE EITHER.
HAZYDAY is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 05:06 PM   #20

cutepets is an unknown quantity at this point

Webkinz is sure having a lot of glitches like at the employment office i can't see T Von Meow all i can see is her shadow.
cutepets is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: