Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-03-2010, 10:10 PM   #91
Operation Beautiful

Brenden90 is a splendid one to beholdBrenden90 is a splendid one to beholdBrenden90 is a splendid one to beholdBrenden90 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: No Prizes in Today's Balloon Dart Activity - Update: Now Works

I am happy that it is fixed, I just played it 15 minutes ago. I got only kinzcash prizes...and ONE clown bunny. Which is, after all, the usual. /=

<33 Teija
Brenden90 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-03-2010, 10:15 PM   #92
cootie46
Webkinz :)

colliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wonder

Played on 4 accounts - Got same old daisy clip, clown, boots and kc - where are the wish tokens that were on the game before?
colliegal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 10:18 PM   #93
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

This is the way that Balloon Dartz ALWAYS was I like this, at least we stand a chance at getting something from the balloons and a way better shot at popping at least one of them. The kiddos must like it. I know my Granddaughter was nutz over the original game and had almost ALL of her webbies in Cowboy boots and Daisy hair clips. My Grandson had a massive collection of Zingoz-in-a-box that he used to go into the room and pop up and down one after the other. They were very happy with those prizes.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 10:20 PM   #94
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by colliegal
Played on 4 accounts - Got same old daisy clip, clown, boots and kc - where are the wish tokens that were on the game before?
This is Balloon Dartz, the ORIGINAL. before Token Balloon Dartz. Amanda Panda does not host this game. It is just a Balloon Popping game like in a Carnival Token Balloon Dartz is a special event.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 11:32 PM   #95
jadavis1
Gift Guru

mulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by colliegal
I just noticed this thread and wanted to let you all know that there are wish tokens. In fact, I won three out of five accounts!

I let the the arrow go all the way to the right so it aims at the highest balloons, then I pop the top row only. I noticed this on my third account and did the same thing on the remaining two and got a wish token both times.

It may be that there is a pattern each day (1st, 2nd or 3rd row.) I'll check it out on the next activity and post here if there is a pattern.
mulberry59 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 11:38 PM   #96
Webkinz :)

loganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all around

I have multiple accounts, and I have never seen any of them get a wish token from the normal balloon darts. I believe you are confusing the other token balloon darts game with this one.
loganace33 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 11:51 PM   #97
jadavis1
Gift Guru

mulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by loganace33
I have multiple accounts, and I have never seen any of them get a wish token from the normal balloon darts. I believe you are confusing the other token balloon darts game with this one.
I'm so sorry! You may be right. Was there a token balloon challenge yesterday? I just noticed the activity was at 9 p.m. and I did mine earlier, so it must have been yesterday, and may have been the token balloon game.

Well at the very least, I figured out a possible pattern for tokens after all these months! LoL!

Sorry folk's!
mulberry59 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: