Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-22-2009, 04:39 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default No Prizes in Today's Balloon Dart Activity - Update: Now Works

A new front page story has been added:

No Prizes in Today's Balloon Dart Activity - Update: Now Works

Click the image to open in full size.

If you came up empty handed in today's Balloon Dart activity, you're not alone. So far, we haven't had a single report of a player getting a prize from this game since Ganz changed the programing last week. On December 20th, players were not able to get the game to load at all. Today, players are able to shoot darts and pop balloons, but none of the balloons have prizes. These glitches are affecting all accounts, in all time zones, on all servers.

This glitch is being tracked in our official Glitch Report in the Webkinz Insider WIki, HERE.
Update: December 24th: On Asian accounts at 4pm KT, Balloon Dartz was working! This event is similar to the Token Balloon Dartz where there is a power gauge. The prizes so far that have been reported include "Sorry" notes, chattering teeth, KinzCash, and the good ole Cowboy Mini Boots and Bunny Clown which were featured as prizes in the previous Balloon Dartz. We are not sure if there are new prizes to date. Good luck popping the Balloons!
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-22-2009, 04:42 PM   #2
I made my avatar
Webkinz :)

woofywoo7 has a brilliant futurewoofywoo7 has a brilliant futurewoofywoo7 has a brilliant futurewoofywoo7 has a brilliant futurewoofywoo7 has a brilliant future

Angry Re: No Prizes in Today's Balloon Dart Activity

aw i wanted a new prize
woofywoo7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 04:42 PM   #3

n2911nlv is just really nicen2911nlv is just really nice

Default Re: No Prizes in Today's Balloon Dart Activity

Glad I'm not alone. Asian and European accounts were completely broken and on our family's 5 American accounts, not one single prize. What a disappointment!

:abn:
Horses should remain free to roam the West
n2911nlv is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 04:45 PM   #4
GemaL oves Wacky!

GemaL is a name known to allGemaL is a name known to allGemaL is a name known to all

Donation Award 

LOL - Thought it was just my bad luck...5 darts, 5 empty balloons! Thank heavens we have WI here to check out situations like this.

Also got "robbed" by Arte today - got the Gem of the Day, but he didn't congratulate me or acknowledge it. Hmmph!

WW is cheap today.
GemaL is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 04:45 PM   #5
Cocopuffs122

Smile Re: No Prizes in Today's Balloon Dart Activity

Yes today I tried the balloon darts activity and I popped all 5 balloons which I had hit with the darts and nothing showed up or fell down as it usually does. I also noticed that the balloons seemed a different color which could mean maybe they have new prizes or something.
Old 12-22-2009, 04:46 PM   #6
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

I think it was a glitch and there was no prizes, and yes i got nothing
labsrock is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 04:47 PM   #7
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Why do they put this game up if it does not work? Obviously they need a test department and some quality control.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 04:53 PM   #8

topez99 is on a distinguished road

YES! Im not alone
topez99 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 04:53 PM   #9

zebrasRc00l is on a distinguished road

Hmmm I wonder why they put it up if it did not work yet
zebrasRc00l is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 04:54 PM   #10
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

I was thrilled to see this activity return to WW, I missed it. Hopefully, the next time we get to participate, Ganz will have remembered to fill the balloons!
Ranger1985 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: