Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-01-2013, 09:39 AM   #1
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Default No Parking and Classic Movie Studio Floaty Clickies!

A new front page story has been added:

No Parking and Classic Movie Studio Floaty Clickies!

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.
There are two new floaty-clicky events in Webkinz Newz. The first is a No Parking sign, which is the same size as the recently awarded Stop sign, although you will have to drive indoors to use these traffic signs. Just click on the floating No Parking sign on any page of Webkinz Newz to be awarded this nice prize.

The second click-to-win event in Webkinz Newz features the lovely Nibbles Hippo. Just click on the floating Nibbles head to receive a prize from the Classic Movie Studio set of items, which have previously been awarded by WKN. Possible prizes are the Classic Movie Studio Director's Beret, Boots, Chair, Jacket and Pants, and the Classic Movie Studio Lights, Megaphone and Slate. Do not confuse these items with those in the Movie Magic Theme which are available in the W Shop and which are not being awarded here.

Both of these floaty-clicky events are on now until Oct 9, 2013. As usual, there is one prize per account per day.
Webberlily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-01-2013, 10:01 AM   #2
Majesty84
Webkinz :)

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Default Re: No Parking and Classic Movie Studio Floaty Clickies!

I've tried several times and I don't see any floaty clickies.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 10:05 AM   #3
I luvz U!

View Post Originally Posted by Arte's Fan
I've tried several times and I don't see any floaty clickies.
They are floating for me. I'm on IE. Have you cleared your cache and rebooted your computer? That usually makes them show up. Good luck!
Old 10-01-2013, 10:23 AM   #4
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

I went back to webkinz newz after I said that and is saw floaty clickies. (lol) However, I found nibbles and did my other two accounts and the prize wasn't in my accounts. It was there for my first one. I wanted to try to get the entire director's outfit. So far I have the shirt.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 10:42 AM   #5
I luvz U!

I think these will be the prizes for this click-to-win, I've done 8 accounts so far. Is anyone getting different items? it's hard to tell since there is no announcement about the prize when you log into your WW account.

Click the image to open in full size.
Attached Images
File Type: pngMovie Magic prizes.png (95.8 KB, 50 views)
Old 10-01-2013, 11:45 AM   #6
Who Cut the Cheese?

chantal101234 is epic beyond epicnesschantal101234 is epic beyond epicnesschantal101234 is epic beyond epicness
chantal101234 is epic beyond epicnesschantal101234 is epic beyond epicnesschantal101234 is epic beyond epicnesschantal101234 is epic beyond epicnesschantal101234 is epic beyond epicnesschantal101234 is epic beyond epicnesschantal101234 is epic beyond epicnesschantal101234 is epic beyond epicnesschantal101234 is epic beyond epicnesschantal101234 is epic beyond epicnesschantal101234 is epic beyond epicness

I think you got it all there Webberlily for the movie studio prizes If I find something not on your list I will post it on here
I just love those prizes!
chantal101234 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 01:28 PM   #7
Diabetes Awareness

Angel_tOriginal is a jewel in the roughAngel_tOriginal is a jewel in the rough

Oh goodie! I didn't get near as many of the movie clothing items as I wanted the last time.
Angel_tOriginal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 01:33 PM   #8

dwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicness
dwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicnessdwtsfan is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for the info...........
dwtsfan is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 02:00 PM   #9
misty81012

misty88 is a ray of sunshinemisty88 is a ray of sunshine
misty88 is a ray of sunshinemisty88 is a ray of sunshinemisty88 is a ray of sunshinemisty88 is a ray of sunshinemisty88 is a ray of sunshinemisty88 is a ray of sunshinemisty88 is a ray of sunshinemisty88 is a ray of sunshine

its to green for me but i like its psi

nvm i thought it was the new cat i was talking about
misty88 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 08:31 PM   #10
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for the information
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: