Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-20-2008, 12:31 PM   #1
Mary12684
Gifted
Mary12684 is on a distinguished road

Default No More Hunger?

Has anyone else noticed that in the past few days their pets aren't getting hungry? In fact, none of the stats, health, happiness, or hunger, have changed in a few days. I've been playing games, redecorating rooms, and generally doing things that would make my pets hungry. But they just don't seem to need food anymore. Has this been happening to anyone else?
Sponsored Links
Old 02-20-2008, 12:33 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

Bubblegum165 has much to be proud ofBubblegum165 has much to be proud ofBubblegum165 has much to be proud ofBubblegum165 has much to be proud ofBubblegum165 has much to be proud of

Default Re: No More Hunger?

View Post Originally Posted by Mary12684
Has anyone else noticed that in the past few days their pets aren't getting hungry? In fact, none of the stats, health, happiness, or hunger, have changed in a few days. I've been playing games, redecorating rooms, and generally doing things that would make my pets hungry. But they just don't seem to need food anymore. Has this been happening to anyone else?

omg me too! its soooooo weird!!!!
Bubblegum165 is offline Female
Old 02-20-2008, 12:33 PM   #3

tia1001 is an unknown quantity at this point

This has been going on for me for over two weeks now.
Old 02-20-2008, 12:35 PM   #4
1lexi3213 teddyc10 t
Gift Guru

1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent

I lkie it.
I hate wasting money on food.
It seems that my pets need more food then my daughter's pets. It's a nice break!
1lexi3213 is offline Female
Old 02-20-2008, 12:38 PM   #5
doggie313

doggie313 is an unknown quantity at this point

yea it has happened to me too and my friend!?!?!?

umm this really doesnt have anything to do with this thread but would u care if i post like an advertisment for another thread??
if not its ok just tell me but she really wants more ppl?!?!?!
Old 02-20-2008, 12:38 PM   #6
Gift Guru

whiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuff
whiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuffwhiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuffwhiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuffwhiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuffwhiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuffwhiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuff

IT IS COMING IN QUITE HANDY!srry bout caps!
~shooshness~
whiteterrierlover43 is offline Female
Old 02-20-2008, 12:46 PM   #7
huskygirl313

beckbeck313 is an unknown quantity at this point

its been happening to me to for like 2 weeks!well it is a nice break since i have 10 pets
Old 02-20-2008, 12:50 PM   #8
Gifted

Gibaldi1 has a spectacular aura about

yeah. happening for about a week for me now. i think i noticed it last week, but mabye it went on longer then that. i like it, cause i save KC, but i hate it too cause i like their little comments that they say! i REALLY hope they fix it soon!
Old 02-20-2008, 12:50 PM   #9
Gifted

Plainlyme will become famous soon enough

Hi,
This "no hunger" thing has been going on since ~ Feb 7th. Luckily, I left all of Pandamonium's levels at 100 before I signed off the night before. They have stayed there since. I was afraid to go to his room for awhile because I was afraid that if he woke up all of this would come to an end. LOL. I have a lot of food in my dock, but it is sooo nice to be able to just play the games without worrying about him. It does save a ton of money. Plus I can still groom him when I want.
It is nice to have a Ganz "glitch" that saves me money.
I have a friend whose daughter left one of her pets with a hunger rating of 79. Now she is paranoid that the system will start working and she will get sick. I guess that may have happened to others. Dr. Quack will really have the business when this gets fixed.
Take care,

Pandamonium and Plainlyme
Old 02-20-2008, 12:58 PM   #10
hrw
hrw is an unknown quantity at this point

it's been like this for a week or so. i wonder what's going on.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: