Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-10-2008, 08:14 PM   #11
Juleskynz
Gifted

fl_sunkiss will become famous soon enough

Default Re: No more FREE wrapping paper!

I'm in FL, just checked all my accounts and its the same. All that is available are ~
Blue & Red – 10

Pink & Silver – 20

Hearts & Polka Dots – 25

Sparkly - 60

Ganz is stingy enough with the price of all the items you have to buy to get virtual stuff. Now this...... Argggghhhhhhhhhhh
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2008, 08:16 PM   #12
lateralus.
Gift Guru

glamglam is a WI addict!
glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!

I know I allways used that one.Now if we are gonna trade wi have to spend like 55 or more KC!
Old 01-10-2008, 08:24 PM   #13
Gift Guru

koto is just really nicekoto is just really nice

I just sent stuff from one of my accounts to another and also did a trade and the paper was still free.
Old 01-10-2008, 08:34 PM   #14
concettaxo
Webkinz :)

x0 concettaa is on a distinguished road

omg it is gone! thats terrible. especially for people who don't have a whole lot of kinzcash first its 15 for sending one gift , 30 kinzcash gone for just sending two and 45 for sending 3 thats outrageous. i can't even believe we have to pay for the stickers and wall paper design for when we send notes. now plus the 10 for wrapping paper?! thats horrible =(
x0 concettaa is offline Female
Old 01-10-2008, 08:37 PM   #15
jerryjeffwalker is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't have brown paper today either. Now it will cost a minimum 25kc to send a package . I don't get it.
I hope it is a glitch.
Old 01-10-2008, 09:45 PM   #16
Gifted
xlifetime is a glorious beacon of lightxlifetime is a glorious beacon of lightxlifetime is a glorious beacon of light

ugg so upset i hope the brown wrappin returns
Old 01-10-2008, 11:01 PM   #17
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

I am hoping its just an oversight!!...They still show the brown paper when you go to the Kinzpost...I mean..come on..E-mail is not exspensive..give us a break!!...I do hope it will go back!! (But..I have noticed that the K-mail has been a little odd for the last week or so..we have several accounts that send back and forth..and have had a bit of trouble sending..)..IDK..maybe this is an additionsl protection against thieves in WW??
TNVOLS is offline Female
Old 01-11-2008, 11:12 AM   #18
lateralus.
Gift Guru

glamglam is a WI addict!
glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!

It's back on my Account I still have it!
Old 01-11-2008, 11:15 AM   #19
Pm me for it!

skittlebug7 has a spectacular aura about

It's probably going to come back. Honestly, it's not that big f a deal. I mean. You can get 10 KC by just doing the "I love my webkinz" thing...
Old 01-11-2008, 11:23 AM   #20
gostop5
Gift Guru

gostop5 is just really nicegostop5 is just really nice

you should go to comments and suggestions and tell them you'd like to have the free wrap box back-it can't hurt! i did it-maybe if enough of us say we want it back they'll bring it back.

---------- gostop5 added 2 Minutes and 52 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by glamglam
It's back on my Account I still have it!
really? are you in a different time zone or something? i just went to send something and the plain box was not there as an option.

Last edited by gostop5; 01-11-2008 at 11:23 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
gostop5 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: