Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-05-2009, 09:25 AM   #51
Snackerdoodle,Imanan
Webkinz :)

Swonderful is a jewel in the roughSwonderful is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: No May Gifts or May eStore Points Yet for April Deluxe Accounts

I agree with Gmagator & birdiegirl, they need 2 address those accts that were originally deluxe annuals. I got my points, but no gift box or acknowledgment of a problem. We were patient over the weekend, but when it's not fixed, they need to say something to the rest of us, too!
Swonderful is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2009, 09:38 AM   #52
bbmnpa will become famous soon enough

I just got off the phone with Ganz (thanks to whoever posted the number earlier in this thread) and they of course are aware of the problem and their techs are working on it. I was told to please be patient as it may not be cleared up until next week. If I had not received my box by then I am to call back. I guess some time frame is better than no time frame..... On the positive side the woman on the phone was very nice.
bbmnpa is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 10:15 AM   #53
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

I finally broke down and called also. The lady was very nice, saying they received word yesterday (They need to be there on the weekends, when most of us have time to play, and when the glitchs seem to occur). I also mentioned I have sent a request several times to remove a piece of mail that keeps getting stuck if I open it. She said they were aware of the problem, but unfortunately right now it is not a priorty. I agreed, just asked that I please get my gift boxes soon. If you have been following this thread, I broke down and opened a second single 3 month account on one of my small accounts and sent the Jacket to my daughter who could not wait. She has enjoyed wearing it but is getting inundated with people asking her to trade, so she took it off, lol.
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 10:32 AM   #54
Gift Guru

elefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond repute

I just logged into the estore and see that I have my bonus points but still not gift boxes on any of the accounts-
elefancy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 10:38 AM   #55
ebkinz is fun
Gifted

stickyboy is a splendid one to beholdstickyboy is a splendid one to beholdstickyboy is a splendid one to beholdstickyboy is a splendid one to behold

We still haven't gotten our packages yet, and I only get to check first thing before I go to school! I wish my mom would call them!
stickyboy is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 11:26 AM   #56
Gift Trainee

nsturms is on a distinguished road

Well we still haven't gotten our gifts yet. I purchased it for our family for a year on April 2nd and still no gift. WE did however get the E Points yesterday. So ther is some good news.We hope to get out gifts soon. Nothing today so far.
nsturms is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 01:49 PM   #57

rbrye is on a distinguished road

Well, I think that if they are going to wait until the middle of the month that they should do one of two things.... either give us an "extra" gift for waiting or extend our memberships an extra month. If we PAID them a week to a week and a half late, they would cancel our memberships.
rbrye is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 03:19 PM   #58
Bunniez luv karrits

karrit defies all odds
karrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all odds

I haven't received my points or my gift. Are there any others who purchased an annual membership in April who haven't received their points yet or am I the only one? I purchased my membership on 4/4 so I figured I'd wait until today to check in case the program that issues the points was set to do it on the monthly anniversary date rather than on the 1st of the month just like the gift box. Did anyone get their points without calling first?
karrit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 03:36 PM   #59
Unregistered

I have my points for May but still no gift. I started in the gold club on April 2. How long do you think it is going to take for my gift as well as others gift?
Old 05-05-2009, 04:00 PM   #60

luvmy5dogs is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by karrit
I haven't received my points or my gift. Are there any others who purchased an annual membership in April who haven't received their points yet or am I the only one? I purchased my membership on 4/4 so I figured I'd wait until today to check in case the program that issues the points was set to do it on the monthly anniversary date rather than on the 1st of the month just like the gift box. Did anyone get their points without calling first?
We didn't have to call and still got our points. They know about the problem so we haven't called. Probably should though so they know how irritating it is to have to wait.
luvmy5dogs is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: