Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-04-2009, 09:43 AM   #31
Webkinz :)
bbmnpa will become famous soon enough

Default Re: No May Gifts or May eStore Points Yet for April Deluxe Accounts

Me too!!!! I signed up for the yearly Deluxe account in April - I as of this morning received my estore points but no gift box. I checked my account again just in case they just gave me the stuff and no box, but no. Hopefully they will get this worked out soon.......
bbmnpa is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-04-2009, 09:45 AM   #32
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

Wow, I got my points sometime this morning, but still no box. Thanks for the update!
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 09:49 AM   #33
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

I have my epoints as well, but no gift box.
Oh well - they'll fix it, they've fixed everything else that I had a problem with, just with a little time, it'll be all better.
As I tell my kid.... that's life!
jazzinmarch is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 10:07 AM   #34

Random Jane is an unknown quantity at this point

I bought my Deluxe Membership on April 4th, but haven't gotten my points or gift box yet today. I hope they get it figured out soon.
Random Jane is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 10:10 AM   #35
My kids think I'm
Gifted

MAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by imp17
I also just found out that my estore points have been added, but we still have not received a gift box yet either. I spoke with a respresentative this morning about the gift boxes not arriving. He said we are not alone that they have taken tons of calls regarding this issue. He said they are working hard to fix the problem. He took my name and phone number and says they will call me if they need to know my other accounts user ids.
Thanks for letting us know that someone got through to GANZ! I'm getting the busy signal. Also thanks for the heads up about the points. Just checked my account..AND THEY ARE THERE! Rep point!
MAMA5517 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 11:35 AM   #36
Banned
nanny49 is an unknown quantity at this point

It is sad that gangs does not seem to care about us ! I bet if they pay for something they want it ! THE DAY THEY PAY FOR IT!This happened to me too only i had deluxe on five accounts and only win was turned off ! wish gangs had more real people working for them ! i wiah you all luck with this . Please have a nice day !
nanny49 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 12:04 PM   #37
Snackerdoodle,Imanan

Swonderful is a jewel in the roughSwonderful is a jewel in the rough

I did my dailies & then checked the eStore. It was nice to know the points were there, now if we can just get our boxes!
Swonderful is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 03:22 PM   #38
scottashley
Gifted

scottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to behold

I got my points as well, but still no box. I got the Membership on April 2nd.
scottashley is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 03:55 PM   #39
Cattails5

cattails5 will become famous soon enough

I guess I'm in the same boat as the rest of you. Glad I have WI to come to in order to realize I'm not alone.

I joined the first day the membership was available, family membership, 3 accounts. I did get my points, but no boxes.
cattails5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 05:14 PM   #40

fuge101 is an unknown quantity at this point

thats good that they are starting to get things fixed up . I am thinking about getting a deluxe membership
fuge101 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: