Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-03-2009, 03:00 PM   #21
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

Default Re: No May Gift Boxes or May eStore Points Yet for Deluxe Accounts

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
The people who got their new racing jackets could be people who joined on May 1st (or after). They would have received the May gift box when they joined.

Oh Snow, you are so smart! I have a third account that is not on my family account so I just bought a 3-month membership and got the Jacket! Sent to my daughter who will be so surprised when she opens, she has been waiting all weekend for hers.
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-2009, 03:48 PM   #22
em3300
Lil Kinz
roberta2390 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: No May Gifts or May eStore Points Yet for April Deluxe Accounts

Thank you for the phone number! I will be sure to call tomorrow morning.
roberta2390 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 03:52 PM   #23
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 
Default Re: No May Gift Boxes or May eStore Points Yet for Deluxe Accounts

View Post Originally Posted by Redwings08
I'm wondering if when we got the 2nd gift box that day became the new anniversary date!! Just wondering!!!!

that's what i am wondering. they may have made it from the date of the second box we received.
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 11:11 PM   #24
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

We bought the family year..hoping that Ganz gets all of this sorted out..right now, we are still able to do all of the activites...just have not gotten the new box!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 05:03 AM   #25
I'm adarlably wacky!
Webkinz :)

Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!

Still waiting....boy they have a nice mess this time, seems like this always happens when they bring out anything new.
Darlabell is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 07:22 AM   #26
Gift Guru

tkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clown

I just got the annual deluxe memberships, and want my May box!

They gave me two roller coasters and two helmets last month -- they can have the extras back; they're just sitting in my dock. I want me May box!
tkprit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 07:32 AM   #27
westiemom
Gift Guru

kandym has a spectacular aura about

WI Subscriber

always glitches when something new is added
not a surprise
kandym is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 07:59 AM   #28
Gifted
xlifetime is a glorious beacon of lightxlifetime is a glorious beacon of lightxlifetime is a glorious beacon of light

i got my e store points but no gift box....yet lol
xlifetime is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 08:24 AM   #29
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

my estore points are here! but no box
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 09:34 AM   #30
imp17
Gift Guru

imp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talent

I also just found out that my estore points have been added, but we still have not received a gift box yet either. I spoke with a respresentative this morning about the gift boxes not arriving. He said we are not alone that they have taken tons of calls regarding this issue. He said they are working hard to fix the problem. He took my name and phone number and says they will call me if they need to know my other accounts user ids.
imp17 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: