Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-17-2010, 03:26 PM   #1
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default No Ice Cream Available for Mr Moo Fans

A new front page story has been added:

No Ice Cream Available for Mr Moo Fans

Webkinz looking to enjoy some Mr Moo Ice Cream on this beautiful Spring day are having no luck.
Click the image to open in full size.

But Mr Moo isn't offering any ice cream to his customers, he just stands next to his Ice Cream Cart. Hopefully Mr Moo will restock his cart and start offering up those 6 wonderful flavors that he has to us soon. To help track Mr Moo, visit the Mr Moo Tracking Thread.
Having a problem buying Ice Cream? Don't forget the Glitch Report Section Mr Moo- Can't Buy Ice Cream
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-17-2010, 03:28 PM   #2
4myalika
Webkinz :)

4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: No Ice Cream Available for Mr Moo Fans

I know I saw the exact thing thanks for the information Cows4you!!
4myalika5 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 03:29 PM   #3
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Oh thanks Cows . I hope the Ice cream returns soon
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 03:32 PM   #4
Gift Guru

curiousg has disabled reputation

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

Yes, I had same problem! Thanks for letting us know we aren't alone!
curiousg is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 03:32 PM   #5
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Thanks COWS!

If you are having problems. please post to the Glitch report thread.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-cream-602330/
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 03:36 PM   #6

Polarbears11122 is a glorious beacon of lightPolarbears11122 is a glorious beacon of lightPolarbears11122 is a glorious beacon of light

That is so unfair! I hope that webkinz gets their act together! They have had nothing but problems since Christmas! Delivering presents is harder for them apparently. It makes people stressed out dealing with all their flaws and mishaps. Some people want a website that will be flawless. Don't get me wrong I love webkinz and it is very enjoyable. But with all the flaws the experience is not the same. I know the people at ganz work very hard to help with these flaws but I just want to know when will the flaws end?
Polarbears11122 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 03:38 PM   #7
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

I think he took the garbage with him too...
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 03:39 PM   #8
Gifted

Ocean will become famous soon enough

I was in the gold section of the Kinsville Park and I was able to get an ice cream. It was around 1pm.
Ocean is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 03:40 PM   #9
Gifted

Rabid Fish has disabled reputation

No way! i got some today from him
Rabid Fish is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 03:40 PM   #10
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

Oh, how much I really miss Mr.Moo..I was just going to start re-stocking on his icecream later today.
MissPuppy is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: