Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-08-2009, 07:12 PM   #81
ell exscuuuuse me
Webkinz :)

Iamthesoccerman will become famous soon enough

Default Re: No Clothing Design Contest or Goo Goo Berries

View Post Originally Posted by luvwebkinz19
really? how cool!!
well one night I was trying to get trophies and i got 599.2 twice!!!
and he was even across the 600 mark!! i was sooooo mad!!
but the next day i logged in and there was an extra trophy!!
Iamthesoccerman is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-08-2009, 07:19 PM   #82

luvwebkinz19 is on a distinguished road

ohh yeah i got to like 598 596 a few times and it mad me sooo mad cause i was soo close. i only got one trophy but i am happy i at least got one
luvwebkinz19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 07:39 PM   #83
ho U Calln Special I
Banned
UncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Cutiecutepie
same here! every single item is like unclickable that WAS on the table! this makes me so angry! some of my valuable items are just completely stuck! yesterday i bought a blender [i was helping solve YTT] and put it on a table. it was like 2 KT, so i go to the daily activities and check out what's going on. i come back and viola.. my blender was now stuck.. so i bought another one, and i was acting weird and put it on a table.. then it gets stuck.. lol then i buy another one and just put it on the floor xD
LOL that was the same thing that was happening to me. I bought 3 blenders then just gave up on the YTT
UncleTimmay is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 08:25 PM   #84

nhillier is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Unregistered
I think Ganz should shut the whole site down for 24 hours and fix everything. From jellybeans to phones, to kinzpost, to tournament, to items falling thru tables...and so on

what else did I forget?
I think you pretty much covered it....they should work on the gardening too. Sometimes you can't harvest a plant unless you gp out of the garden and come back. I have written a couple times about the Ossilily plant and the donut plant. It is becoming very frustrating with all the glitches.
nhillier is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 08:35 PM   #85

nhillier is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by likmfurry
You're lucky, my whole house has been stuck like this since Thursday's update. ALL my trophies, plants, blenders, sandwich makers, etc ALL stuck to the floor under their tables or pedestals. I can't use any of them.

Frankly, I'm getting rather tired of all the glitches. They keep adding things that are broken and in turn it's up to us to play 'search and discover' to find everything else that gets broken. And nothing ever gets fixed, unless it's something that actually benefits us.

It gets pretty sad when my kids log on and see the "Upgrade In Progress" screen, then shout, "OH NO! They're wrecking Webkinz World again!"

I can't wait to talk to one of GANZ's reps about this.

CSR: "Which room has the stuck item under it?"

Me: "Every room."

CSR: "What do you mean, every room?"

Me: "It's like this in every room. ALL my items are stuck. Shall we go through all 50+ rooms and reset every item within them?"

CSR: "Give me one of the room names?"

Me: "Try, 'The Spare Room'".

CSR: "You have several rooms called the 'Spare Room.'"

Me: "Yes, and if you would at least allow us the room theme names in your controlled naming list, we could at least find rooms using MEANINGFUL NAMES."

OMG>>>>>> SO FUNNY!!!!!!! BUT UNFORTUNATELY....SO TRUE!! I read your comment to my family and they are still in stitches. Thank you for making us laugh and sharing the same frustrations we all have with Ganz. I can imagine having the same conversation with a rep and I too am frustrated with the room naming situation. Ganz has a lot of work to do
nhillier is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 08:46 PM   #86
Gift Guru

tkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clown

I waited and waited for goo-goo berries to pop up. Very disappointing.

But you know what did happen this morning, in about 5-minute intervals? I would get logged out (or "please wait..." --WW would hang and I'd have to log out).

I wondered if they were trying to send the goo goo berries (and messing up my WW mojo) since those intervals were pretty regular. Five-minute shots at WW is no fun for gardening, jobs, etc.

All my stuff is stuck, too. I mean, EVERYTHING that's on a table. Figurines, trophies, blenders (I'm about to quit cooking). Sometimes they appear to get unstuck, so I thought I'd leave them alone. But even that stuff got stuck again. Now I'm moving stuff to my dock as it becomes 'unstuck', or leaving it on the floor. My rooms are a mess, and I haven't even checked some of my rooms that have a ton of little things in them.
tkprit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 08:52 PM   #87

jkirk53163 will become famous soon enough

Arrow Re: No Clothing Design Contest or Goo Goo Berries

all my items are stuck too. i even have a leopard stuck in the middle of my garden, and he moves to the middle of each room, everytime I change rooms. Has anyone seen a GOO-GOO berry YET???????????????????????/
jkirk53163 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 08:59 PM   #88
ell I love cats.

Cutiecutepie has disabled reputation

urgghh! the fashion contest is almost over but i still can't submit my contest entry!

at least we still have a couple more days for the goo goo berries.. ):
Cutiecutepie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 09:04 PM   #89

jkirk53163 will become famous soon enough

Arrow Re: No Clothing Design Contest or Goo Goo Berries

I think its only fair that Ganz starts the whole GOO-GOO berry week over!!
jkirk53163 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 09:06 PM   #90

froggy0302 is an unknown quantity at this point

This is crazy... and the webkinz animals are not cheep... they want you to keep buying more but you keep getting all the glitches. UUUUGGGHHH Hopefully tomorrow we will fnid some goo goo berries... My animals are starving for them

Good luck to everyone. !!!!!!!!!!
froggy0302 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: