Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-08-2009, 06:19 PM   #71
Call me Zingy ;)
Banned
zingyginger is a WI addict!
zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!

Default Re: No Clothing Design Contest or Goo Goo Berries

Items still stuck on the floor, though.
zingyginger is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-08-2009, 06:27 PM   #72
Webkinz :)
Lessa is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyone had problems getting into their outdoor rooms or getting the extra class for deluxe members?
Lessa is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 06:49 PM   #73

froggy0302 is an unknown quantity at this point

I had somethings on tables and they are all not stuck on the floor. I signed out and went back in and they are still stuck.. UUUUGGGHHHH!!!!
froggy0302 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 06:49 PM   #74
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

Has anyone been able to enter the clothing contest? I thought something was wrong with my computer but maybe not. Also, all my rooms are messed up with furniture in wrong places, trophies, table settings etc. floating and, now don't laugh, but my pony is sitting in the Griffin fireplace, getting her backside burned. Poor Madison. Also, everything seems to be running slow. In zumwhere, I lost because by the time the clouds parted the items were already removed so I couldn't tell what item had been switched. It may also be my computer though because it got hacked into last week and my hubby is trying to fix it but there are more than 60 worms in it. Even had one that copies every key stroke. Thankfully bank accts. etc. are fine but OH, what a mess to fix.
slbradshaw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 06:51 PM   #75

froggy0302 is an unknown quantity at this point

It seems webkinz is going nuts.... LOL.. everyone is having all kinds of troubles
froggy0302 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 07:01 PM   #76

luvwebkinz19 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by puppyluverx22
lol yeah tottally, i mean when dont Ganz let us down, i mean there are alway glitches, and they never seem like they apoligize
yeah they should give us a reward like a goo goo berrie, and last time when we missed a day of zingoz they should have given each member 1 zingoz to make up for it
luvwebkinz19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 07:02 PM   #77
Sausage! :D

retheriolu is a splendid one to beholdretheriolu is a splendid one to beholdretheriolu is a splendid one to beholdretheriolu is a splendid one to behold

So many glitches I can't take it D:
retheriolu is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 07:05 PM   #78
ell exscuuuuse me

Iamthesoccerman will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by froggy0302
It seems webkinz is going nuts.... LOL.. everyone is having all kinds of troubles
yeah lol, a ton of my stuff is stuck and when I went to cutomer service i saw this:
Click the image to open in full size.
but when you go to the front page its all normal!!
wierd!!!!
Iamthesoccerman is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 07:06 PM   #79
ell exscuuuuse me

Iamthesoccerman will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by luvwebkinz19
yeah they should give us a reward like a goo goo berrie, and last time when we missed a day of zingoz they should have given each member 1 zingoz to make up for it
actually I think they gave me an extra trophie!!!!
Iamthesoccerman is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 07:07 PM   #80

luvwebkinz19 is on a distinguished road

really? how cool!!
luvwebkinz19 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: