Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-08-2009, 05:40 PM   #61
Webkinz :)

samonilla is on a distinguished road

Default Re: No Clothing Design Contest or Goo Goo Berries

I think that the Webkinz site is down because when I went to the customer service link I saw the msg "The site is currently down for maintenance. It will be back up soon." I have no idea why they did not post this on the front page because it would have saved a lot of people some head scratching and time. Maybe we will see some goo berries before the night is over.
samonilla is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-08-2009, 05:56 PM   #62
winx123

smartie140 is a jewel in the roughsmartie140 is a jewel in the rough

Hmmmm,i just went on WW , the site wasn't down for me.
smartie140 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 05:59 PM   #63
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by samonilla
I think that the Webkinz site is down because when I went to the customer service link I saw the msg "The site is currently down for maintenance. It will be back up soon." I have no idea why they did not post this on the front page because it would have saved a lot of people some head scratching and time. Maybe we will see some goo berries before the night is over.
View Post Originally Posted by smartie140
Hmmmm,i just went on WW , the site wasn't down for me.
WW is up for me, but she's right, if you go to the Customer Service page, it says WW is down:

Click the image to open in full size.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 06:00 PM   #64

bamagal55 has a spectacular aura about

Donation Award 

I am glad to see that I am not the only one having trouble with the website. This is getting V-E-R-Y old and is very frustrating.
bamagal55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 06:01 PM   #65
Call me Zingy ;)
Banned
zingyginger is a WI addict!
zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!

And the weird stuff just keeps coming...

I tried to get a trophy unstuck from the floor and the usual, left the room full of rares and exclusives, came back and found a floating koala (Joey was previously sleeping on a bed) and a trophy stand but absolutely no other furniture! It's vanished into thin air!

What's going on?
zingyginger is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 06:02 PM   #66
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for the updates and info !! I wondered why I never saw any Googleberries !! Thanks for letting us know !! Have a great Weekend !! I appreciate it !!
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 06:06 PM   #67
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by zingyginger
And the weird stuff just keeps coming...

I tried to get a trophy unstuck from the floor and the usual, left the room full of rares and exclusives, came back and found a floating koala (Joey was previously sleeping on a bed) and a trophy stand but absolutely no other furniture! It's vanished into thin air!

What's going on?

Thanks for the pitcure !! I have to say this is the stangest WW has ever been for me !! But the dailies are working but my rooms and my pets everything is on the floor !! I have never seen it like this before !! Great picture I am sure it will all be fixed on Monday !! No worries !!
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 06:09 PM   #68

Dr.Pepper is on a distinguished road

This totally stinks! : - ( This is my first year on Webkinz ) - : I guess this is just what Webkinz does, Nothing works right when they say it will and we get excited... I can't believe it! I hope they don't do this on Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, Valentines Day, Easter, or anything else... WEBKINZ FiX iT! : - (
Dr.Pepper is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 06:17 PM   #69
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

Thanks also COWS! How long will this take to be fixed??

MissPuppy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 06:17 PM   #70
Call me Zingy ;)
Banned
zingyginger is a WI addict!
zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!

I tried the usual fix (logged out then back in) and just like that, they're baaack.... Joey's back on the bed, none the wiser.

I saved the pics just in case they disappear again. Else it'll be one long weird customer service conversation without any proof.
zingyginger is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: