Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-08-2009, 03:36 PM   #51
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

Default Re: No Clothing Design Contest or Goo Goo Berries

I miss my goo-goo berries!! (I guess my pets will have to dine on the ones I saved from last year's harvest. )
kittycats10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-08-2009, 04:03 PM   #52
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Justin just posted the following message on our Twitter account:

Originally Posted by Justin
I have tried to contact Ganz in regards to the Goo Goo Berries. It's a weekend, so cross your fingers!
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 04:07 PM   #53
PinkPanzie
Lil Kinz
PinkPanzie is an unknown quantity at this point

The same things have been happening to me. It is really unfortunant that Webkinz experiences these things recquently. I hope they fix it!!
PinkPanzie is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 04:16 PM   #54
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by mjsiowa
That was good, I mean really good! As frustrating as things can be you sure made me laugh! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!! I still don't know how two trophies can hold up a coffee table but it is all a virtual world. Where my laughter was REAL! Thank you!!!!!!

Glad I could make you laugh in spite of the WW confusion. It will be even more fun for me when I actually call them up on Monday. At the risk of sounding mean (I'm really not), I am going to enjoy frustrating them for a change by pushing management's buttons until I get this all fixed.

View Post Originally Posted by Cutiecutepie
oh wait.. what's this mean in english? [in the red box]

Click the image to open in full size.
It's a SQL statement. It's computer code that goes to a database table so it can retrieve whichever entries meet the criteria of the query.

In this case, they are trying to find all entries from a table called "ad_skill_question" where the entry ID = some value... but there's a syntax error because whatever code function calls this query has an empty value that it's trying to pass into it. This causes the query to be incomplete, therefore causing an error.

Just another fine example of GANZ's incompetent programming team. I really should go work for them- maybe the site would be functional for a change.

And obviously GANZ uses MySQL which is a FREE SQL database engine. MySQL is pretty good but not without it's quirks, considering it's free. You'd think with all the cash they're rolling in, they could afford to pay a licensing fee for SQL-Server, or at least ORACLE... and hire good programmers too.

Last edited by likmfurry; 08-08-2009 at 04:22 PM..
likmfurry is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 04:54 PM   #55
hose39
Webkinz :)

LXVKFKZ7 has a spectacular aura about

My fingers are crossed! +!
LXVKFKZ7 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 05:27 PM   #56
spongiebobbie
Gift Guru

CatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

Thank You Justin! Don't say it often enough how much everything you do to bring us the most accurate information, the latest news, glitch updates, the safest trading area bar none, and being such a great liason between Ganz and "us and so much more, as you wear so many hats and you always have our backs....it's so appreciated! You are Awesome!
CatCaretaker is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 05:29 PM   #57

samonilla is on a distinguished road

I have also been having issues just being able to get the log in page for a couple of days. Have been able to get into one account and noticed that the new purple tree and the other new flowers are no longer in my garden I wasnt even able to get to any other rooms to see what happened to them. Oh well...hopefully I will be able to get back in again today.
samonilla is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 05:30 PM   #58
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

Thanks FIA AND Justin! I'm crossing my fingers!
MissPuppy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 05:32 PM   #59
crazygirl024
Gift Guru

crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!

Thank you so much Justin & FIA!
crazygirl024 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 05:35 PM   #60
smlfberry

smlfberry is an unknown quantity at this point

I haven't been able to sign on to webkinz at all for a few hours! Is anyone else having this problem?
smlfberry is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: