Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-08-2009, 02:46 PM   #41
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

Default Re: No Clothing Design Contest or Goo Goo Berries

View Post Originally Posted by mjsiowa
So I am not the only one finding my pets room in a state of disarray? Trophies under the table or pedastals. Then when going back to the room it is the way it is supposed to be?
You're lucky, my whole house has been stuck like this since Thursday's update. ALL my trophies, plants, blenders, sandwich makers, etc ALL stuck to the floor under their tables or pedestals. I can't use any of them.

Frankly, I'm getting rather tired of all the glitches. They keep adding things that are broken and in turn it's up to us to play 'search and discover' to find everything else that gets broken. And nothing ever gets fixed, unless it's something that actually benefits us.

It gets pretty sad when my kids log on and see the "Upgrade In Progress" screen, then shout, "OH NO! They're wrecking Webkinz World again!"

I can't wait to talk to one of GANZ's reps about this.

CSR: "Which room has the stuck item under it?"

Me: "Every room."

CSR: "What do you mean, every room?"

Me: "It's like this in every room. ALL my items are stuck. Shall we go through all 50+ rooms and reset every item within them?"

CSR: "Give me one of the room names?"

Me: "Try, 'The Spare Room'".

CSR: "You have several rooms called the 'Spare Room.'"

Me: "Yes, and if you would at least allow us the room theme names in your controlled naming list, we could at least find rooms using MEANINGFUL NAMES."

Last edited by likmfurry; 08-08-2009 at 02:48 PM..
likmfurry is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-08-2009, 02:46 PM   #42
Webkinz :)

eden.miran is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Gmagator
eden, do you mean there are empty boxes in your dock or your whole account is gone? I had to sign out and back in today because some of my boxes were empty in my dock, it seems like they were groups of three. They were there when I sign back on.
eden.miran is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 02:48 PM   #43
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

Post Re: No Clothing Design Contest or Goo Goo Berries

this is weird!!

the site is working for me WW

I love princess peach and rosalina!!
AND of COURSE WEBKINZ!!!

webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 02:55 PM   #44
virtualpawprints
Gifted

virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

Good Luck to all that enter, once the page is fixed.
virtualpawprint is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 02:58 PM   #45
ell I love cats.

Cutiecutepie has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by likmfurry
You're lucky, my whole house has been stuck like this since Thursday's update. ALL my trophies, plants, blenders, sandwich makers, etc ALL stuck to the floor under their tables or pedestals. I can't use any of them.

Frankly, I'm getting rather tired of all the glitches. They keep adding things that are broken and in turn it's up to us to play 'search and discover' to find everything else that gets broken. And nothing ever gets fixed, unless it's something that actually benefits us.

It gets pretty sad when my kids log on and see the "Upgrade In Progress" screen, then shout, "OH NO! They're wrecking Webkinz World again!"

Me: "It's like this in every room. ALL my items are stuck. Shall we go through all 50+ rooms and reset every item within them?"

Me: "Yes, and if you would at least allow us the room theme names in your controlled naming list, we could at least find rooms using MEANINGFUL NAMES."
same here! every single item is like unclickable that WAS on the table! this makes me so angry! some of my valuable items are just completely stuck! yesterday i bought a blender [i was helping solve YTT] and put it on a table. it was like 2 KT, so i go to the daily activities and check out what's going on. i come back and viola.. my blender was now stuck.. so i bought another one, and i was acting weird and put it on a table.. then it gets stuck.. lol then i buy another one and just put it on the floor xD
Cutiecutepie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 02:59 PM   #46

mjsiowa is just really nicemjsiowa is just really nice

Donation Level 3 

View Post Originally Posted by eden.miran
i mean all of my items in my account have been disappeared from my rooms and from my dock.
That has been happening to me, I have empty squares in my dock, so I do whatever I was going to do in the account, play games garden, then log out and log back in and Whalla everything reappears until the next time.

Do you think If I put one of the empty squares in a room it would materialize???

One extra day of goo-goo berry harvest is not going to be enough how about an extra week! Or add a trophy for anyone who can catch a certain amount (of course that means they berries would have to appear).

The items should reappear at some point, if not call GANZ.
mjsiowa is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 03:03 PM   #47

mjsiowa is just really nicemjsiowa is just really nice

Donation Level 3 

View Post Originally Posted by likmfurry

That was good, I mean really good! As frustrating as things can be you sure made me laugh! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!! I still don't know how two trophies can hold up a coffee table but it is all a virtual world. Where my laughter was REAL! Thank you!!!!!!
mjsiowa is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 03:10 PM   #48
ell I love cats.

Cutiecutepie has disabled reputation

i am still so frustrated! i really want to upload my picture for the contest, but the page never fully loads so i can't submit stuff!

oh wait.. what's this mean in english? [in the red box]

Click the image to open in full size.
Cutiecutepie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 03:26 PM   #49
hat would you do for

webkinzlover122 has a spectacular aura aboutwebkinzlover122 has a spectacular aura about

Has anyone noticed the trading room 2 in the clubhouse???
webkinzlover122 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 03:30 PM   #50
hat would you do for

webkinzlover122 has a spectacular aura aboutwebkinzlover122 has a spectacular aura about

All my stuff on tables has gone to the floor too. It gets frustrating to walk out of the room and back in just to use my sandwich maker or play a game of checkers.
webkinzlover122 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: