Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-08-2009, 12:29 PM   #21
Unregistered

Default Re: No Clothing Design Contest or Goo Goo Berries

This is weird! I haven't gotten any berries either.. I was on for like 2 hours, too!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-08-2009, 12:39 PM   #22
Gifted

murphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by DrLolly
I tried to open up a super bed present/box and the "pop up screen" where you get to choose a bed came up, but there were no beds in the choice boxes. The whole thing was frozen without any bed being chosen. There was no way to get out of the screen except to close down webkinz. When I logged back on there was no super bed in my dock and no super bed present/box in my dock. Just FYI. I've never had that happen before. Don't know if it was just me, my computer or a one time glitch; but WI members might be better off waiting to redeem their super bed present/box.

Thanks for all you do!
Thanks for the heads up. That stinks how you didn't get to pick a superbed. Maybe you should call Ganz and tell them about all the glitches, the contest and goo goo berries, and tell them what happened with your superbed. Hopefully that should help
murphy20071 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 01:17 PM   #23
GottaLoveTheWebkinz
Webkinz :)

iheartwebkinz01 will become famous soon enough

man that really stinks, i had a great dress i was going to enter, and the last thing that shows up is
answer the skill test question below

but thre is no question, and i worked really hard on my dress, it was amazing
iheartwebkinz01 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 01:17 PM   #24

chachabam is on a distinguished road

I thought it was just me not seeing any googoo berries! I'm glad I checked WI---now I won't waste my time sitting around waiting for a berry! lol
chachabam is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 01:21 PM   #25

eden.miran is an unknown quantity at this point

i am not sure if it is related to the goo goo berries problem but all my item have been disappeared. if anyone knows what happend to my account please let me know.
eden.miran is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 01:24 PM   #26
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

eden, do you mean there are empty boxes in your dock or your whole account is gone? I had to sign out and back in today because some of my boxes were empty in my dock, it seems like they were groups of three. They were there when I sign back on.
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 01:26 PM   #27

luvwebkinz19 is on a distinguished road

i can not find any berries, and i also am having a hard time getting in webkinz. this is sooo annoying!!
luvwebkinz19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 01:34 PM   #28
Unregistered

Question Re: No Clothing Design Contest or Goo Goo Berries

Sighs. No offence, but what will Ganz mess up next?? I have been waiting for the Goo Goo Berry thing ever since it was announced, and I was really looking forward to it. I guess we will have to wait . . . . .
Old 08-08-2009, 02:03 PM   #29
I is awesome! <3

puppyluverx22 is just really nicepuppyluverx22 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by Newsboys
That's a bummer...

But I guess by now we should be used to that,lol.

lol yeah tottally, i mean when dont Ganz let us down, i mean there are alway glitches, and they never seem like they apoligize
puppyluverx22 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 02:05 PM   #30
-Alicia‚ô•

teaandpizza defies all odds
teaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all odds

I can't even log into webkinz for 5 seconds without being logged out! I adopted the pterodactyl [I named mine Athena], and I can't even be in long enough to make it a room!
teaandpizza is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: