Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-08-2009, 10:45 AM   #11
yeah boy
Gifted

pinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective socks

Default Re: No Clothing Design Contest or Goo Goo Berries

They should give us 1 extra day.
pinkypie567 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-08-2009, 10:56 AM   #12
Consulting Detective
Webkinz :)

starwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talent

i could enter the contest. i cant find the berries!
starwartwilight is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 10:57 AM   #13

Safire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to behold

Question Re: No Clothing Design Contest or Goo Goo Berries

I was looking forward to the goo goo berries. I hope they fix it soon.
Safire25509 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 10:57 AM   #14

mjsiowa is just really nicemjsiowa is just really nice

Donation Level 3 

View Post Originally Posted by Unregistered
I think Ganz should shut the whole site down for 24 hours and fix everything. From jellybeans to phones, to kinzpost, to tournament, to items falling thru tables...and so on

what else did I forget?
So I am not the only one finding my pets room in a state of disarray? Trophies under the table or pedastals. Then when going back to the room it is the way it is supposed to be?

Harvesting a garden is a bit challenging too. A row of watermelons were already but only every other one could be harvested at a time. Made it double work.

Honestly does anyone thiink GANZ will extend the Goo-Goo Berry contest by a day or two? I don't because it isn't their fault the bugs or glitches exist. . . it's the programmers fault. Patience is always best but it is frustrating! My pets want their berries!
mjsiowa is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 10:59 AM   #15
Unregistered

That's weird. Thankfully, the contest page loads on my computer...I wonder what the deal is.

Last edited by Unregistered; 08-08-2009 at 12:24 PM..
Old 08-08-2009, 11:16 AM   #16
Gifted

murphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by Unregistered
I think Ganz should shut the whole site down for 24 hours and fix everything. From jellybeans to phones, to kinzpost, to tournament, to items falling thru tables...and so on

what else did I forget?
Yes, I absolutely agree with you. The Jellybean Challenge has been down since April or May. They don't even know about all these glitches, LOL. Thanks for the update COWS4YOU.
murphy20071 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 11:27 AM   #17

DrLolly is on a distinguished road

I tried to open up a super bed present/box and the "pop up screen" where you get to choose a bed came up, but there were no beds in the choice boxes. The whole thing was frozen without any bed being chosen. There was no way to get out of the screen except to close down webkinz. When I logged back on there was no super bed in my dock and no super bed present/box in my dock. Just FYI. I've never had that happen before. Don't know if it was just me, my computer or a one time glitch; but WI members might be better off waiting to redeem their super bed present/box.

Thanks for all you do!
DrLolly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 11:48 AM   #18

Lynn08 is an unknown quantity at this point

I know I did not see any and I have been on for a while i hope they fix the glitch.
Lynn08 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 12:09 PM   #19
HOA! I'm a
Gift Trainee

kittylover12344 is just really nicekittylover12344 is just really nice

man! i really need to enter my dresses! they are too pretty to not!
kittylover12344 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 12:25 PM   #20
511ba

iluvvolleyball5 is an unknown quantity at this point

maybe ganz will give us a few more days for the goo goo berry celebration? hopefully they will
iluvvolleyball5 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: