Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-09-2009, 10:36 PM   #131
Webkinz :)

cfent57 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: No Clothing Design Contest or Goo Goo Berries

View Post Originally Posted by Star Child
These aren't the only problems that I'm having with WW. I have items in two rooms that are always getting stuck! Customer service always fixes them in a day or two, but in a couple of days...it happens again! Yesterday I discovered another glitch in my rooms. When I logged in and then go to my pets room, all his items that are sitting on trophy/plant stands or tables, are on the floor and the stands have "sunk" into the floor! I have to walk out of the room and then return. Only then to the items go back to sitting on the stands and/or tables. Plus! If I'm in my pets room, it won't let me log out! I have to go to the WK News Page or the Arcade and log out from there. Aaarrrrggghhh! I agree with the person (sorry, can't remember who) said that Ganz should just shut down for 24 hours and fix everything! Maybe they are trying to add too much to the site right now? It seems the more "cool" things they add, the more things break down. Sorry...just had to vent a little! I'll be more patient! And understanding...for now! lol!

Star Child
mine been doing that too things on the floor that is but what I have found out is if you go to the next room and then back in the room they will go back to to table hope that helps...
cfent57 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-09-2009, 10:36 PM   #132
ho U Calln Special I
Banned
UncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

Well I have a feeing that a bunch of people need to call and complain tomorrow if we want them to reschedule.
UncleTimmay is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 10:37 PM   #133
ho U Calln Special I
Banned
UncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by cfent57
mine been doing that too things on the floor that is but what I have found out is if you go to the next room and then back in the room they will go back to to table hope that helps...
Yes I noticed this too.
UncleTimmay is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 10:39 PM   #134

cfent57 will become famous soon enough

I hope they get it all fix so it want do it anymore and get the goo goo berries
cfent57 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 10:46 PM   #135

skellingtonj is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't think that we should except this kind of thing anymore. There are so many glitches on this site, most of them go unfixed. Remember that one fall fair where there were no leaves? This time Ganz doesn't even have the desensy to tell us about it on their "webkinz News" site.I have had it with these glitches, poor service and communication. I am a member of another site that treats its customers with respect, and openly communicates with us and asks us to get involved with the site. They offer quality service, quality products and all for an affordable price. I have been with Ganz since 2007 and have been a loyal customer. I have bought many of their products (even ones that don't really exist) However, I am tired of trying to deal with these computer issues time and time again. It seems like they want to listen, but don't communicate with us in a manner that is fitting. I hope that this issue of the goo goo berries will be fixed and that an offical apology is sent out to everyone. Plus give us our two days back.
skellingtonj is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 10:46 PM   #136
Proud owner of 121
Banned
gabriellaabby will become famous soon enough

now it is like all the regualarwebkinz players have the benifits......

the lab crew

chillin' like a villan
gabriellaabby is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 10:47 PM   #137

bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered
bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered

I can't enter the design contest. I'm really freaking out.
bballmars is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 10:47 PM   #138
lugia168

lugia168 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: No Clothing Design Contest or Goo Goo Berries

View Post Originally Posted by gabriellaabby
i sure hope they do

the lab crew

chillin' like a villan
lugia168 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 10:49 PM   #139
Proud owner of 121
Banned
gabriellaabby will become famous soon enough

bballmars same here i spent like an hour working on the dress i made they should have the contest another day

the lab crew

chillin' like a villan
gabriellaabby is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 11:54 PM   #140

mjsiowa is just really nicemjsiowa is just really nice

Donation Level 3 

Hi All! I pretty much agree with everyone. We have all spent a lot of money on pets, cards, e-store, memberships or not, figurines, clothes, shirts and etc All to simply have to figure out all of their glitches for them.

I am seriously thinking about boycotting their site for a week - okay at least one day so my pets and plants won't suffer too much.

We have all spent countless hours getting our rooms "just right", setting up my page, and yet we have no feed back.

Sure they give us freebies every now and then but only because we continue to purchase their products. I admit I love it and yet GANZ doesn't seem to understand that without us they would not be where they are today.

Sure for those of us who are old enough to be employed, our employer or HR Director may sign our paycheck but it is the CUSTOMER who makes it all possible, without customers none of us would have jobs, etc.

Sorry, I am just frustrated! It's bad enough when it only affects me but my kids don't seem to understand that the programmers don't work weekend because sometimes parents have to work a weekend or go in early because of this or that. "Why can't they fix it?" Because they don't want to or because they don't consider their customers valuable?

My daughter actually said "If they worked for you, they would be fired", and she is correct.

Hopefully they will correct all of the problems and glitches and learn that without communication to their customers then they will ultimately fail as some other company will pick up the core ideas and take it from there.

Okay, I think this is enough.

Good luck everyone and hopefully you will all get some berries and contest entries soon.
mjsiowa is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: