Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-08-2009, 10:24 PM   #91
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered
Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered

Default Re: No Clothing Design Contest or Goo Goo Berries

OMG! Dancing Snape - how hysterical!
Lolith is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-08-2009, 11:03 PM   #92
HOA! I'm a
Gift Trainee

kittylover12344 is just really nicekittylover12344 is just really nice

stupid ganz! i wanted to enter the clothing design contest so bad! I checked many times during the day to see if it was fixed, and no! it wasn't , so i couldn't enter!!!!! too bad ganz! your missing out on some great entries! grr!
kittylover12344 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 11:40 PM   #93
Banned
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish

Ha, don't surprise me. Webkinz has got more glitches than webkinz got fur
WolvesRGr8t is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 12:16 AM   #94
Webkinz :)
supernova187 is on a distinguished road

I've been gone all day and I still can't get in to trade and still can't find goo goo berries. And as someone mentioned earlier...what's the deal with the items falling off of their tables and my cats falling through their beds? lol I hope the site is fixed tomorrow!
supernova187 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 01:26 AM   #95
Diabetes Awareness

sindarin has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by WolvesRGr8t
Ha, don't surprise me. Webkinz has got more glitches than webkinz got fur
TOO FUNNY HERE HERE!

THIS IS TOO FUNNY....HERE HERE!

Every time they have something new, it fails. I get so sick of all their hype...and then, it doesn't happen.
I still take care of my 2 accounts...but Webkinz since last year, has had way too many problems and glitches.
They get you all excited for upcoming/new ideas, games, etc., and then....it doesn't work.

I'm used to it now, too...and just shake my head.

Now, we have to spend even more money we don't have on the beautiful Rennaisance Theme!!!???
Geez...they surely entice and "get you hooked".

Very sad company...who cannot get their ACT together.
sindarin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 01:29 AM   #96
Diabetes Awareness

sindarin has a spectacular aura about

...and I thought it was just ME with things stuck and floating in the air on both accounts!!!

something is seriously wrong!!!
sindarin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 08:08 AM   #97

tucsoncook is an unknown quantity at this point

I hate when things get "stuck" I hate filling out the form to get things back to normal..... OUr whole family throws our webkin tags in a little drawer.... finding one that is mine for the code takes a while.
tucsoncook is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 08:09 AM   #98
ell I love cats.

Cutiecutepie has disabled reputation

hey for me it still says the clothing design contest is still open.... but it still won't fully load!
GRR! xD
ganz you better fix this glitch [along with the goo goo berry one] so that i can submit my dress! and my webkinz are really craving goo goo berries [i only have like 4 left from last year]

hopefully after church the clothing design form will be fixed
Cutiecutepie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 08:32 AM   #99
arehouse 13 <3

Hedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonder

I hope they extend the date for the contest, because I really want to submit my dress .
Hedgie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 09:47 AM   #100

froggy0302 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by tucsoncook
I hate when things get "stuck" I hate filling out the form to get things back to normal..... OUr whole family throws our webkin tags in a little drawer.... finding one that is mine for the code takes a while.
Tucsoncook, where do you get the form to fill out to get your stuff unstuck?? I got a special blender with my one dog.. I had it on the counter and not it it stuck on my floor along with a bunch of some rare items... did you have to request a form ??
Thanks
froggy0302 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: