Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-22-2010, 10:01 PM   #61
Call me Hannah
Webkinz :)

koolklub90 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Next Zodiac Pet Revealed: Leo Lion

It's so unique, the colors look so good together! This is my fave Zodiac pet so far!I need it!

Sorry, I over reacted on my last comment, I don't NEED it but it is cute.

Last edited by koolklub90; 06-22-2010 at 10:01 PM..
koolklub90 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-22-2010, 10:08 PM   #62
Wincest otp

cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds
cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds

So cute!! I am so getting that pet!
cuteforpop is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 10:09 PM   #63
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Its interesting and kinda weird looking too. LOL
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 10:15 PM   #64
ImBigfoot

ImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clownImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clownImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clownImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clownImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clownImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clownImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clownImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clown

Kind of strange that it's blue but it's still cute! I gess that other one was a ribon lion after all.
ImBigfoot is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 11:15 PM   #65

HampsterGiggles is sweet stuff
HampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuff

Agreed.... its a blue lion!
HampsterGiggles is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 11:38 PM   #66
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

Anybody notice the LEO sign on the Lion's face? It starts around his eye!

LOVE the PSI!!!
rockermom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 11:38 PM   #67

supergirl1990 will become famous soon enough

Oh my goodness!!!!! So cute!!!!!!
supergirl1990 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 12:31 AM   #68
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

Really? Cute? Ugh, no! That colour combo is gross! Not interested in this lion at all.
jazzinmarch is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 01:38 AM   #69

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by insiderfan
I liked the birthstone pets better. I am a christian and do not support or believe in astrology. How come Ganz supports this but not Jesus? I think they should of stuck to birthstone pets. (no offense to those who have different beliefs)
Well obviously Ganz can't "support Jesus" as they want to include people of all beliefs. It's best if they remain neutral in case of relgion. But as others pointed out, this really has to do with stars. I don't really associate that with religion. But if others do I can respect that. However I'm glad they aren't excluding the beliefs of others.

He's a cute lion! May have to get him, even if it's not my birth month!
Lambchop77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 06:10 AM   #70
Ichriovr

Talking Re: Next Zodiac Pet Revealed: Leo Lion

I want that is not as cute he looks OK i going to name it Sugar.

Tags
bethany♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: