Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-22-2010, 06:50 PM   #51
MOKONA <3
Gifted

laurenbay5 has a spectacular aura aboutlaurenbay5 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Next Zodiac Pet Revealed: Leo Lion

I'm very upset with this, I'm a Leo and was looking forward to this pet. Oh well I guess I can get the Sig. Lion.
laurenbay5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-22-2010, 07:03 PM   #52
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Thanks FIA for bringing us this news, I love that shade of blue!
Webberlily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 07:05 PM   #53
JBUGGIN
Webkinz :)

WebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clown

News flash! The three wise men were astrologers. That is how they knew where to look for Jesus. Also these are constellations in the sky, so even if you don't believe in astrology you can believe in the stars.
WebRegi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 07:11 PM   #54
rose myers is an unknown quantity at this point

i can't wait to get it. It is so cute. thanks ROSE MYERS
rose myers is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 07:12 PM   #55
h94

h94 is on a distinguished road

It's pretty cool! I hope there is some kind of drawing contest on webkinz newz to win one!!
h94 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 07:46 PM   #56
09WIN
Gift Guru

soccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roost

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by WebRegi
News flash! The three wise men were astrologers. That is how they knew where to look for Jesus. Also these are constellations in the sky, so even if you don't believe in astrology you can believe in the stars.
Nicely said!
soccerwow is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 07:59 PM   #57
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuff
stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

A very creative looking pet!
Though I'm not impressed by it's PSI, LOL.
stormypanda is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 08:03 PM   #58
princess12458

princess12458 is on a distinguished road

I think it's very nice looking. Interesting that they made it blue, but i do like that they made it look different than a normal lion.

Hmmm, don't know why, but it reminds me of pasta. Maybe its the hair...
princess12458 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 08:04 PM   #59
Gifted

monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!

That Leo Lion is adorable!! Love how it's blue, and the design on its face looks so neat!!
The PSI, on the other hand . . .
monkeys12rule is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 08:31 PM   #60
HAPPY DAYS

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

My grandmother who buys all my Webkinz and Webkinz things is a Leo so I can't wait to get this for her, maybe for her birthday in July. I sure wish they would let us keep the PSI boxes. This one is perfect as it has the astrological symbol for Leo on the side. Does anyone else wish they would let us keep the boxes in our pets' rooms for storage instead of blowing them up to open them? I sure do!

Thanks FIA for the usual wonderful heads up.
mommysbabe19 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bethany‚ô•

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: