Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-17-2011, 10:01 AM   #21
ishing you Joy
Webkinz :)

twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen
twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen

Default Re: Next Webkinz CandyKinz Pet Revealed: Waffle Wallaby

Aw, it's nose is a blueberry.
twigsthegiraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-17-2011, 11:20 AM   #22

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

I've been collecting them all, and this one will be no different! Very cute!
Lambchop77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 11:23 AM   #23
Neiler for life

Boltaway is sweet stuff
Boltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuff

Aww..I thought it would be a Caramel Coyote. xD Oh well, this one is just as cute. If I ever got one, I'd definitely be naming it Rocko, after a certain cartoon wallaby in mind...
Boltaway is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 11:49 AM   #24
Savanna789

webkinzrock474 challenges the impossiblewebkinzrock474 challenges the impossible
webkinzrock474 challenges the impossiblewebkinzrock474 challenges the impossiblewebkinzrock474 challenges the impossiblewebkinzrock474 challenges the impossible

I'm not crazy about it either. i don't really like waffles, so PSI doesn't look related to waffles.
webkinzrock474 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 11:56 AM   #25
Call Me Kennedy!

cherrio12 is a WI addict!
cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

Hmm I can pass without it but it would be a cute pet
cherrio12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 12:00 PM   #26
Bluedoghope

i figured out the one is a bird. but there is a caramel camel and a gummy goldfish.
Old 08-17-2011, 12:15 PM   #27
¡¡¡¡slooɟ lıɹdɐ

wiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clown

I love it. Its cute however Waffles aren't really a type of candy.
wiiboy829 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 12:20 PM   #28
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

That is jut so adorable.
If only it was plush.
Thanks for the info!
cheekyluver is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 01:09 PM   #29
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

That's a cool type.
T9850 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 01:42 PM   #30

DaisyParty is on a distinguished road

Awwww! It's so cute! I love the PSI
DaisyParty is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread