Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 31 votes, 4.45 average. Display Modes
Old 11-14-2007, 11:02 AM   #31
JEEP8
Gifted
goodfun is on a distinguished road

Default Re: NEWSFLASH: WebkinzInsider.Com Interviews Webkinz Creative Director!!

Wow thank you for all the hard work . this was really neat.
goodfun is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2007, 11:05 AM   #32
Uppies
Gift Guru

Uppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: NEWSFLASH: WebkinzInsider.Com Interviews Webkinz Creative Director!!

Amazing! I can not wait for the new items and the new surprises.

I would like to Thank all of the WI members for coming up with such great questions, and I would like to thank the Webkinz Creative Director for taking the time to answer them.
Uppies is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 11:23 AM   #33
Mkaykay
Gifted

Irish_23 is on a distinguished road

Awsome Thanks for anwsering all those question that was very kind of you I cant wait untill the new rares come out but I need to get the ones that are out now first.
Irish_23 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 11:26 AM   #34
FairlyWackyMom

fairlyoddmom has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by HSMusicalFan2's Mom
Well, I am now desperately wanting to see what the new Cheeky will be. I am already hooked on Series 2 Trading Cards and they aren't out yet and I am pretty sure that whatever flying pet they release I want! LOL This has been a sad day for my future bank account I hear the credit card crying already lol

Buffy
Ditto...ditto...and ditto!!!

I want the cheekyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...whatever it is!!!

Thanks so much Justin. That was such a great read!!!
fairlyoddmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 11:30 AM   #35
AllieCatsMom
Webkinz :)

AllieCatsMom is an unknown quantity at this point

What an awesome interview! Thanks so much for doing this for us! I can hardly wait to see which new pets will "fly into our hearts!"
AllieCatsMom is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 12:03 PM   #36
Gift Guru

Lizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant future

Thanks so much to WI for doing this for us, and to the creative director for taking the time to answer the questions! A fridge that holds 24 items...cool. And an answer to my biggest question...are seasonls retired? No, they aren't...but they might not be back every year (like the Halloween items). Buying virtual pet codes...will they cost the same if you don't get the plushie? And getting hard to find pets in the trading cards...I would love to get a love puppy! And changing rooms around, and....and...so much stuff!! Thanks again!!
Lizzy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 12:25 PM   #37
Gift Guru

iluwebkinz is on a distinguished road

Finally that was very informative! I'm really excited about the Series 2 Cards.
iluwebkinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 12:28 PM   #38
Gift Guru
connie1234 is a name known to allconnie1234 is a name known to allconnie1234 is a name known to all

i am soo excited to see what the series two trading cards come out with
connie1234 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 12:45 PM   #39
grandmai
Gift Guru

Grandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

I would still love to see the inside outside restriction taken off our things so we have more creative choices. Think of the fairy tree in my glade room or the trampoline in a gym room. The possibilities are endless.
Carolyn
Grandmai is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 12:49 PM   #40
coconut

Really interesting! I think it shows remarkable restraint that the creative director has only adopted one webkinz. Remarkable...but crazy!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: