Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 31 votes, 4.45 average. Display Modes
Old 11-14-2007, 10:27 AM   #21
Righteous
Webkinz :)
sparklygirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEWSFLASH: WebkinzInsider.Com Interviews Webkinz Creative Director!!

Excellent! I'm excited to see all the new things! Thanks for the interview.
sparklygirl is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2007, 10:29 AM   #22
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

Default Re: NEWSFLASH: WebkinzInsider.Com Interviews Webkinz Creative Director!!

Thanks for this! It's great to have answers, even if I don't like them all.

I'm beary glad that they are going to improve the trading cards for series 2. Now we will buy them.

hardest to find pets in our pool of codes.... hmmm... the only ones that i can think of are the cheeky dog, cat and seasonals.... oh i hope so!!!! the rest are pretty easy to find, at least they are in my area!

Bummer that the love puppy and sherbet bunny aren't coming back this year (2008 ). My son really wanted the love puppy! But there is next year (2009) as a possibility. Glad that he distinguished seasonal from retired.

Bummer on the no lil kinz cheeky news. He didn't say it would never happen, though. So we can still hope! (Just not gonna hold my breath, you probably shouldn't, either. )

Hey.... I didn't know about Build-A-Bear having a site. Wonder if our old Build-A-Bear animals can sign up?!

Fantastic on the better manipulation of the rooms! It would be awesome to be able to move a room if its in a bad spot. And I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE to be able to resize some of those "free" medium sized rooms. It would be really cool if we could join the outdoor rooms and make them extra huge.

Kicking a ball would have been awesome, my son still tries to do that! Too bad it didnt work.

Well, thanks again!!!

Last edited by RedBear; 11-14-2007 at 10:35 AM..
RedBear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 10:37 AM   #23
Gift Guru

Ness9802 will become famous soon enough

Wow, thanks Justin, and Mr. Borst --- fantastic answers!! Thanks for giving us some fun teaser hints
Ness9802 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 10:48 AM   #24
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

Thank you so much for spending the time to gather all the questions and submitting them. It really is a pleasure to read about everything exciting that will be coming in the near future.
Gram2Four is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 10:51 AM   #25
Gift Guru

Mom2Twinz will become famous soon enough

How exciting! I like the little clue in that last question...'fly into your hearts'. I can't wait!
Mom2Twinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 10:52 AM   #26
kmoney07
Gift Guru

Jrock is a splendid one to beholdJrock is a splendid one to beholdJrock is a splendid one to beholdJrock is a splendid one to behold

I'm more eager than ever to see what exciting changes 2008 will bring to WW! Yay!!
Jrock is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 10:54 AM   #27
I'll PM my Wkz ID...
Gift Guru

whzqzi is just really nicewhzqzi is just really nice

Wow, it all was great fun to read! Thanks Justin and Mr Borst!!!

I am VERY excited about the Series 2 Trading Cards, the Mega Fridge and the new Cheeky Pet that is coming!!!!

Rare pets in the Pet Codes - oooooooo! The random-ness will make pet names challenging!???

It will be fun if we can tweek rooms and arrangement...

And cool that a bank is coming!!!!!

Thanks for all your hard work on this!!!!
whzqzi is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 10:54 AM   #28
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by Mom2Twinz
How exciting! I like the little clue in that last question...'fly into your hearts'. I can't wait!
oh!! i missed that! i hope its a bird!!
RedBear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 11:01 AM   #29
Gifted
LindaBear is a jewel in the roughLindaBear is a jewel in the rough

Thanks for the informative Interview with the Ganz Creator that is great! As far as the Cheeky webkinz is concerned that will be new, I wish that Ganz would come out with another Version of the Cheeky dog and Cat so that some that weren't able to buy the original Cheeky dog and cats can do so. But only time will tell when they do release another Version. Anyway I am glad some of our questions were answered.
LindaBear is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 11:01 AM   #30
Gifted

thecowgurl will become famous soon enough

Wow! Very cool! This is another great reason to join WebkinzInsider. I sound like a broken record but the creative group for WW is awesome! The pets are so loveable.
thecowgurl is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: