Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 31 votes, 4.45 average. Display Modes
Old 12-01-2007, 09:56 PM   #231
phuzz. Call me m00
Gifted

m00c0w is a jewel in the roughm00c0w is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: NEWSFLASH: WebkinzInsider.Com Interviews Webkinz Creative Director!!

Question 16 - Asked by multiple About Kinz Cash : Does Ganz have plans to implement a bank with savings accounts, CDs, or other investment opportunities for us to earn KinzCash by learning responsible saving/investment habits? Are there plans for people to be able to buy virtual pets or Kinz Cash directly?

That’s cheating a little, these are two completely different questions ☺. For the first, we do have plans to add a bank to Webkinz World, and we’ve designed it to be one of the best implementation of a bank on the net. As for the second question… well, you’ll be getting an answer very soon.

the wshop live, from the wolf picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I JUST KNOw IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- m00c0w added 3 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

Question 20 - Asked by multiple Future Webkinz: Besides the "known future Webkinz" (Charcoal Cat, Collie, Easter Duck, Love Frog, Penguin, Turtle), can you tell us of any new ones?

Sorry, no. We can’t discuss new pets before our retailers have been informed about our new releases. That said, we do think that some of our 2008 pets will just fly into your hearts!

There you go. Thanks again for all of your great questions. Everyone on the Webkinz team works very hard to make our site as fun as it is, and it’s a great feeling to have such amazing fans.

FLY!! fly into our hearts!! there might be some BIRDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by m00c0w; 12-01-2007 at 09:56 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
m00c0w is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-01-2007, 10:35 PM   #232
Webkinz :)

iWebkinzLover is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEWSFLASH: WebkinzInsider.Com Interviews Webkinz Creative Director!!

Sweet Niblits! Thanks Justin!
iWebkinzLover is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 11:10 PM   #233
phuzz. Call me m00
Gifted

m00c0w is a jewel in the roughm00c0w is a jewel in the rough

birdsbirdsbirds!! i love birds, and i think that was a hint that there are going to be some birds!! (other than googles, chick, and penguin, none of which really fly..............)
m00c0w is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 11:30 PM   #234
Lil Kinz
tigger63 is an unknown quantity at this point

I sure do wish that they will come out with a giraffe, how about you guys?

---------- tigger63 added 18 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

vgfghf yo dog!

Last edited by tigger63; 12-01-2007 at 11:30 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
tigger63 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 09:30 AM   #235
dina06
Gifted

webkinzexpertise will become famous soon enough

Thanks Justin! i was reading off informati0on to my mom, who also plays webkinz, as I read.
webkinzexpertise is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 11:39 AM   #236
1abc23
Lil Kinz
1abc23 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you so much! That was very interesting!
1abc23 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 06:02 PM   #237
Brecgirl

Brecgirl is on a distinguished road

Awesome but i know the new cheeky.
Brecgirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 07:24 PM   #238
tinkerbell1181996

tinkrulztheworld is an unknown quantity at this point

Its so kool we got 2 ask questions 2 the director of WW, dont u think?
tinkrulztheworld is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 07:25 PM   #239
9298cat

9298cat is an unknown quantity at this point

Thats cool were do I read the qustins?
9298cat is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 07:19 PM   #240
webkinz468 is an unknown quantity at this point

I hope they come out with an owl webkinz!
webkinz468 is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: